Dear Brad Scott

Next time you are down at the train station trying to bum a few dollars to prop up your pathetic excuse for a club spare a moment of thought for the Essendon fans you just mocked.

Whilst you beg your fans to turn up when you are top of the ladder, we pack out the MCG in a season that was ripped from us before it even began.

Whilst your future consists of half your list needing hip replacements next season, ours consists of Fantasia, Parish and Tippa destroying your midfield yet again.

Mock the Essendon fans all you like but you would wet you knickers with excitement if you had supporters like this club does.

Now â– â– â– â–  off and merge.

4 Likes

I feel like WOB and I really don’t set the bar high when it comes to Perth.

At first I thought this was all tied to him realizing it wasn't his turn to wash the guernseys.

But if he was clapping sarcastically at their win, he’d have waited for the siren… it was directly at our crowd that went up when Joe kicked the goal… His turn will come.

Six seconds later you mean?

Maybe… Can’t remember

Hmm. far be it from me to defend the Oompah Loomp, but if there was 6 seconds to go, he would know that & realise they were going to win it, so I think it’s highly likely he’s sarcastically applauding their own win, … after being so far up & going to water, & the frustration he showed, it would make sense.

At first I thought this was all tied to him realizing it wasn't his turn to wash the guernseys.

But if he was clapping sarcastically at their win, he’d have waited for the siren… it was directly at our crowd that went up when Joe kicked the goal… His turn will come.

Six seconds later you mean?

At the coaches association , (Straight out of Family Guy)

Leppa: What about the “writing angry letters and not sending them” exercise?
Rocket Eade: Aw geez, I wasn’t supposed to send those?
Dimma: Look, I got a letter from Rocket! Dear Dimma, for the first four years of your coaching life, I thought you were a housecat. Rocket!
Clarko: Dear Clarko, get out. Oh, that’s nice.
Brad Scott: Mine just says Dear Brad, and after that it looks like someone just spit on the paper.

It feels kinda strange when the perth contingent got a bit troppo and you agree.

I wanna know when we packed out the G this year…

When Joe got the goal he mock celebrated.

As if taking the â– â– â– â–  out of us celebrating.

I think he realised that there was only 9 seconds left. He was celebrating their win.

Well he can fark right off from North and join Essendon as our senior coach.

â– â– â– â–  â– â– â– â–  of the highest order

Dog player, sh*t coach, c**t of a bloke

Carnt of a human being.

I think he realised that there was only 9 seconds left. He was celebrating their win.

Dont think so. No reason to do it then the game was over a few minutes ago and judging by the reaction of everyone else, they were not celebrating that win.

Says more about what sort of person Brad Scott is than what sort of footballer Joe Daniher is.

They’re cooked. Lots of losses on the way.

Dear Brad Scott

FOAD, and take your idiot twin brother with you.

Sincerely,

Oh c’mon. There was nothing at all in that.