Dear Brad Scott

When Joe got the goal he mock celebrated.

I think he realised that there was only 9 seconds left. He was celebrating their win.

Yep, spot on. Not mocking at all I don’t think.

They cut to him a few moments before that, after Zerret’s miss and he looked like he was genuinely worried.

Can’t wait till we give him something to really worry about next year.

Like when he kicked that kid in the back?

Seriously, the guy had the smallest mouth and teeth in living memory. Probably only equaled by his bro

I could get offended but I mock Brad Scott all the time so can’t be too precious.

I think he realised that there was only 9 seconds left. He was celebrating their win.

Dont think so. No reason to do it then the game was over a few minutes ago and judging by the reaction of everyone else, they were not celebrating that win.

He looked to his right saw the camera was on him, then his reaction change to celebrate rather then go off his head. Which was his initial response.

Even Brad Scott would consider this thread taking sooking too far.

I think you are being a little precious dude, that is assuming he was even doing what you think. If he was, I wouldn’t worry about it, North arn’t going to win the premiership this year. They have had a unbelievably easy start.

Hey, any opportunity to have a crack at that flog? Why not? He’s a tool.

Why the hell do those losers have orange on the kit?

Let us not bicker and argue about whether brad scott is a Cing Canute because he did A because of X, or because he did A because of Y or because he did A because of Z. The fact is that he engaged in a act of double fist pumping (referred to above as ‘action A’) when Joey scored, with five seconds left in the match. These are the facts. Who knows what goes through his PreCuntalCortex? It is pointless to speculate.

Dont think so. No reason to do it then the game was over a few minutes ago and judging by the reaction of everyone else, they were not celebrating that win.

He looked to his right saw the camera was on him, then his reaction change to celebrate rather then go off his head. Which was his initial response.

Yeah, it was typical Scott behavior. Was clearly upset that they almost got beaten by us and then noticed the camera was on him and “celebrated” (or should I say attempted to hide his disappointment).
Why the hell do those losers have orange on the kit?

Need to sell more merchandise to stay afloat

Merge with us, I want Mason Wood.

Merge with us, I want Mason Wood.
R.I.P

I took it as mocking, commentators said celebrating the win trying to be nice to Brad.

It feels kinda strange when the perth contingent got a bit troppo and you agree.

Didn’t see what happened at the end, will say though that he looked cranky for the whole game (when the camera was on him).

Fifty point’s up and and if you didn’t know the score you’d think they were fifty point’s down.

Didn't see what happened at the end, will say though that he looked cranky for the whole game (when the camera was on him).

Fifty point’s up and and if you didn’t know the score you’d think they were fifty point’s down.

Always does. A whinger of the highest order.

Your really missing some of the fun if you didn’t ■■■■ yourself laughing at Scott’s reactions during the 2nd half.

He was worried.

I can say with great satisfaction that this absolute cretin will never win a premiership as a coach. April/May premiers indeed with an ageing list.

Whiny little beeyatch used the reflection off the buildings as an excuse for a loss once. He is possibly my least liked people in the game, zero respect.

I ain’t even mad.