Delistings

Saints didnt wait long

Gwilt and clint jones out the door

WSPHU

you would, brad green lover. 

Saints didnt wait long
Gwilt and clint jones out the door

That was farking quick. As soon as they stepped into the change rooms they must have been given their marching orders.
You'd think Jones would be picked up by someone however. Possibly Melbourne or another young side.

I reckon Gwilt told them he was going elsewhere.

Allie Schneider has apparently been cut to

Doesn't dingus hate clinton jones? 

I reckon Gwilt told them he was going elsewhere.
Allie Schneider has apparently been cut to

she was still quicker than adam

Reckon Carlton will pick on of em up, because Mick thinks they're very close to the challenging. Them and Melbourne. 

There was a whisper Gwilt wanted to go to Crows.  Think he's a free agent and not in top bracket of paid players so no compo? May explain his prompt "delisting"

Reckon Carlton will pick on of em up, because Mick thinks they're very close to the challenging. Them and Melbourne. 

I think you meant to say, Carlton are challenged.

Gwilt will get picked up.

Jones will retire.

Gwilt will get picked up.
Jones will retire.

Agree Gwilt will get picked up. GWS or Melbourne might offer Jones a spot just to have another hard body in the middle but doubt it. Gwilt as a 3rd tall option will be a good pick up for a club.

Doesn't surprise me, Jones had been moved from midfield into a defensive forward role and there are plenty of young guys like Saunders or Templeton that could use in that role. Now they've actually got some guys that are key back height like Delaney & Bruce they don't need Gwilt attempting to shut down guys 5-10cms taller than him, they've still got ample guys that can play 3rd tall and better guys his height at disposing of the ball.

The surprising thing is Trent Dennis-Lane isn't yet out the door with them. Could be a few out the door as they could potentially promote 3-4 rookies - Weller is a certainty, Shenton & Minchington have to be promoted or delisted - Shenton's played most of the year and Minchington looked very good in their last VFL game as an inside mid (might be too little too late though) - and Templeton played well before injury.

Doesn't surprise me, Jones had been moved from midfield into a defensive forward role and there are plenty of young guys like Saunders or Templeton that could use in that role. Now they've actually got some guys that are key back height like Delaney & Bruce they don't need Gwilt attempting to shut down guys 5-10cms taller than him, they've still got ample guys that can play 3rd tall and better guys his height at disposing of the ball.

The surprising thing is Trent Dennis-Lane isn't yet out the door with them. Could be a few out the door as they could potentially promote 3-4 rookies - Weller is a certainty, Shenton & Minchington have to be promoted or delisted - Shenton's played most of the year and Minchington looked very good in their last VFL game as an inside mid (might be too little too late though) - and Templeton played well before injury.

Shortly after dumping Dennis-Lane, they should look at dumping Simpkin. They have plenty of tall back options and he's the weakest link. They desperately need White or Siposs to take a leap next year as well. Riewoldt is holding that forward line, but Stanley is in no shape to take control of the forward line on his own after Riewoldt is gone.
It's so hard to see them improving. Jack Steven is their only top end talent and the only players who look likely to join him are Dunstan and Billings. Acres was highly rated, but hasn't shown enough yet to know where he is.
Damn I'm glad I don't barrack for that rabble.

At least they are going in the right directions (saints) both are spuds

<span><span><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.facebook.com/AflOffSeasonInformationSeasonNews?hc_location=timeline'>AFL Season Information &amp; Off Season News</a></span></span>
The Brisbane Lions have announced their official delistings:
James Polkinghorne, Jordan Lisle, Patrick Wearden and Andrew Raines make way, whilst rookies in Isaac Conway, Sam Michael and Nick Hayes also get the boot.

I can't deal with all-lowercase thread titles.

I think Milera announced he was going back to SA too.

I can't deal with all-lowercase thread titles.

Thought I was the only one.

Jordan Lisle. Saw him play 1 game this year and he would have looked overwhelmed in Silvans twos