Dexter Finale (Up to date spoilers)

Technically there was a thread on this on the old blitz about this...

The end to the last ep. HOLY DUMB ■■■■

Predictions?

Someone will die next week.

Someone close? Or are you taking the ■■■■

The end to the last ep. HOLY DUMB ■■■■

Meh. Killing off characters only introduced this season has a particular low care-factor for me, but the writers will love your reaction, given how many pointless new characters they've introduced and killed off within a few episodes.

For me the real positive out of the episode was they finally woke up to this being the final season and they ought to start putting some pieces in play for the finale.

I never knew Ryan Gosling had a crazy half-brother.

I never knew Ryan Gosling had a crazy half-brother.

RICKY DYSON

Going to be very interesting how they tie all the loose ends together over the final 2 episodes. The way it is looking the obvious ending is that Dexter has met his match and will be killed. Fingers crossed something else happens. 

Going to be very interesting how they tie all the loose ends together over the final 2 episodes. The way it is looking the obvious ending is that Dexter has met his match and will be killed. Fingers crossed something else happens. 

Would be too anticlimactic. Doakes was more of a foe than this bloke, as was Miguel/Skinner. If this guy is the one to get him that would be bullshit.

Would be too anticlimactic. Doakes was more of a foe than this bloke, as was Miguel/Skinner. If this guy is the one to get him that would be bullshit.

Miguel would have to be Dexter's most formidable enemy to date. It was interesting to see him build that relationship with Dexter over a season, then completely betray and use him.

Miguel would have to be Dexter's most formidable enemy to date. It was interesting to see him build that relationship with Dexter over a season, then completely betray and use him.

One of my favourite seasons.

Trinity killer. Ending to season 4 was mind blowing!!!

Doakes and Trinity are easily is biggest foes..by some margin.

I'm tipping they escape to Argentina, Gosling's half brother kills the detective and Dexter kills him. Deb goes back to the force. I doubt there will be any Dexter gets killed stuff.

I'm tipping they escape to Argentina, Gosling's half brother kills the detective and Dexter kills him. Deb goes back to the force. I doubt there will be any Dexter gets killed stuff.

A lot of interest will be on Hannah. Will she die, survive, kill Deb, kill Ricky Dyson's twin?

Will be a big finale.

Gosling half brother kills detective: tick

Deb goes back to force: tick

Dexter kills Gosling's bro: TBC

Escape to Argentina:  TBC

I reckon Deb is a decent chance to die and they won't end up going to Argentina

I reckon Deb is a decent chance to die and they won't end up going to Argentina

[spoiler]Well the marshal (who was also killed in The Shield) is gawn, so if Elway cops his too, then there mightn't be much more interest in Hannah.[/spoiler]

How the ■■■■ will this end?

The end was nothing special, bit of let down really...

Cross post from the TV thread:

Dexter finale. Terrible.

[spoiler]

So he's killed Oliver Saxon and is allowed to just walk out of the police station? Batista and Quinn are cool with that? I mean sure, it doesn't look like a murder - self defence right? - but it's still a manslaughter/unlawful killing scenario. He shouldn't be going anywhere for a while.

He wheels Deb's corpse out of the hospital and carries her onto the boat without anyone at all noticing. Sure the hospital is in crisis ahead of the storm, but no one at all spots anything?

Why the hell did he take her away, and dump her where he's disposed of so many victims? What's the symbolism there? There are people left behind who would like to grieve - like all of her colleagues at work (not like she appeared to have any friends...). What did that accomplish?

He cruises off into the storm, which destroys his boat, but someone he escapes. Why hadn't his ability to teleport been worked into the story line earlier? I mean that would be incredibly convenient during his serial killing days, instant alibi if he could whisk himself out of trouble like that.

[/spoiler]

Yeah, not a fan.