Ding dong

Be interesting to see Wilson’s take on it.

No doubt she will claim he is only staying because of the ASADA saga still hanging over him and any club would be silly to recruit someone from Essendon

Be interesting to see Wilson's take on it.
No doubt she will claim he is only staying because of the ASADA saga still hanging over him and any club would be silly to recruit someone from Essendon

read my mind

Be interesting to see Wilson's take on it.

It won't be that interesting....

Fark Wilson. Stop mentioning her every two posts. Who gives a flying fark what she would think.

Fark Wilson. Stop mentioning her every two posts. Who gives a flying fark what she would think.

Agree entirely.

*and I note the merkin remains unwashed

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I agree, ignore the tree.

Awesome news re Bello.

2 year contract is good for both parties.

Screw Caroline Wilson.

Pass

I'm sick of our players leaving.  At this rate we'll have no team left.  Who needs ASADA infractions anyway?

Yaya

Only 2 yrs?

Yep. Will aim for a big one after that.

exactly, my guess is the club said you can sign for two years, then will get a massive contract for the next one if your form continues. Great stuff Tommy

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Awesome news re Bello.

The falling tree would lead to the creation of sound waves but these in themselves would not necessitate a sound. Sound is a secondary quality that requires a perceiver with the sensory organs and cognitive faculties necessary to process sound waves. If the term "no one" refers to all beings capable of aural perception, then there would not be a sound. However it is hard to imagine that there would not be some basic aural perceiver within range of the falling tree. Unless perhaps this was a forested area that had been drenched in toxic chemicals.

News of Tinkerbell's re-signing however did lead to a series of sounds, uppermost the sound of a resonating sigh of relief.

Screw Caroline Wilson.

Pass

Would rather read The Age.

Awesome news re Bello.

The falling tree would lead to the creation of sound waves but these in themselves would not necessitate a sound. Sound is a secondary quality that requires a perceiver with the sensory organs and cognitive faculties necessary to process sound waves. If the term "no one" refers to all beings capable of aural perception, then there would not be a sound. However it is hard to imagine that there would not be some basic aural perceiver within range of the falling tree. Unless perhaps this was a forested area that had been drenched in toxic chemicals.

News of Tinkerbell's re-signing however did lead to a series of sounds, uppermost the sound of a resonating sigh of relief.

Are you in competition with mds to be Blitzer's most obscure poster?  Top effort that, though I dont really agree with the bolded bit.  Just because no one is around to hear the sound, that doesnt mean a sound wasnt made.  All it means is that there wasn't anything around to hear it.

Post of the year. You people are farking obsessed.

T-belllllll,well done big man!! Crammers,your turn now…

Very good news .

Could’ve easily moved to a club offering him a Mumford-style deal, and I am sure there was one out there, but glad he has signed on with the red and black. Shores up our ruck stocks, also 2nd leading goalkicker which is a good sign he is improving his forward play.

Well done T-Bell, Crammers take note!

Post of the year. You people are farking obsessed.

exactly why read her stuff when we can read Mick Ellis's article and post them in every thread on Blitz

Awesome stuff Tbell!

Says a lot about his character to turn down more lucrative offers. Great signs for our club that playing group believe in the big picture.

Also shows the unity of the playing group which is fundamental to success.

Only 2 yrs?

Yep. Will aim for a big one after that.

Yes, not every players wants a long contract. It all depends where the players seems themselves (ability wise and status in the game) over the coming couple of years. Belly must think he is going to explode over the next 2 years and then he'll be able to negotiate a huge contract. I like his confidence.