Dinner

You cook oysters?

Fucken what?

Must say, Kirkpatrick is ok, but AU naturals is usually preferred

You of course mean Kilpatrick, bacon & Worst sauce. Mornay also popular. 7 minutes under a grill.

(I worked as a sous (entree) chef at Middle Harbour Yacht club for a while in the 80’s … never forgot the drill)

Best Oysters I ever had though, were knocked off from an oyster farm when I met some guys while building a house in Mallacoota, it was their Easter tradition. They took off one night & came back with a garbage bag full. They were great Au Nat, but when I started throwing them in the coals of the open (Eucalypt burning) fire … Oh. My. God.

So in a long winded way, I’m saying, Barby?? Of course. Especially if there’s wood smoke … fkn delish.

I’ve often found eating oysters killpatrick makes we want to get au natural. With a lady.

On North Stradbroke Island. Menu item Oysters Kill Patrick. I still chuckle over that

cooking oysters should be a criminal offence.

I’ve often found eating oysters killpatrick makes we want to get au natural. With a lady.

On North Stradbroke Island. Menu item Oysters Kill Patrick. I still chuckle over that

Like that graffiti I see on a wall I n Northcote near the sign that warns “Bill Posters will be prosecuted”
Is this
FREE BILL POSTERS!

You cook oysters?

Fucken what?

I don’t cook oysters, I bbq them, either Kilpatrick or mostly “Monsoon Oysters” with a Thai Chilli marinade.

You take the oysters out if the shells, and put the marinade into the shell and heat it on the grill, when it is bubbling, you put each oyster back in shell for about a minute, eat them straight off the grill. Heaven in a shell.

We do buy 3 dozen, and eat half au naturale with a dash of lime.

Fast food tonight: enchiladas and churros.

Anyone tried Rocky Mountain oysters?

Homemade pork and beef (2 types not combined) sausages ready for tomorrow. Nor smoked though. Also pork belly in the fridge ready to turn I to bacon.

Fast food tonight: enchiladas and churros.

Defrosted some organic chicken thighs the other night to add a bit of chook to a bacon & mushy pasta bake, so had to use the rest & quick.

Green chicken curry, with fresh picked brocolli beans & spinach … oh yeah.

Fk I love green curry.

You cook oysters?

Fucken what?

deserves its own thread.

Deserves 2-4 years of scrubbing bricks and stamping number plates.

Pan fried salmon, with rice and stir fried veggies in soy and lime jus.

Lamb souvlaki with Greek salad cous cous and tortilla chips.

Pizza :slight_smile:

Grilled Barramundi tacos

Fresh caught flathead, Cajun crumbed, salad & beer batter chips. Mmm mm mm mm m.

Yep, flathead is one of the best eating fish in oz