DJ King IV Talk

Funnily enough I thought of Die Antwoord watching it. I’ve been debating whether to play Baby’s On Fire for numerous sets now.

1 Like

Ok so I’ve just watched that…thing… that is truly one of the worst things i gave ever seen, no wonder people voted for it

1 Like

^^^
You brought a knife to a gun fight.

Ha! Just listened to that song. So, Die Antwoord only do freaky stuff? Their video clip to the Pitbull song made me feel a little queazy :slight_smile:

Also, I think “shock pop” would be a good genre to create. Well, mostly because shock pop sounds cool, but, I suppose there’s always been musicians who do that.

Ha! Yes, it was pretty bad. I was originally going to go with Pitbull Terrier by Die Antwoord, which I think you would enjoy about as much as the hateful love clip. Give it a listen if you get a chance—it made me feel a little queazy because of the freaky-factor, so, be warned :slight_smile:

Any clip I’ve seen (just a few) has been out there.

1 Like

What voting system do you want in DJ Kings IV

• 7-7 voting system
  • 10-10 voting system

0 voters

See poll above your post

1 Like

Cheers.

7-7 2 votes… we are in trouble.

1 Like

Vote here @choppsuey

what happens if we get to a 7-7 or 10-10 split in the vote for the voting system?

1 Like

1 Like

In that case, I reckon we should retain the 10-10 system. It should be a definitive win for 7-7 for mine. Just IMO.

why not create another thread to discuss?

3 Likes

Moving into Japanese levels of meetings about meetings now. Fck that, even if joking.

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

But who wins the poll, is it first to 10 or first to 7?

2 Likes

Why not leave the poll open for say 7 days? Give everyone a chance to vote on it.

1 Like

7 days or 10 days? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes