DJ King IV Talk

Congrats to Kira for a well played song.

Good fight, sir :slight_smile:

This is not going to work…there is way too much “niceness” happening

And we’re killing the other thread…nobody is over there anymore except poor @up_up who is still expecting people to be voting on his song :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

■■■■ you, where’s the next challenge maggots, I want more music

1 Like

That’s more like it

1 Like

Well I’ve got to say this moved quicker than I expected.

New DJ thread rulz

Less talk more challenge

It’s all new and shiny…that other thread is soooo boring

1 Like

That was a lot of fun. Definitely think the idea has potential :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep this up and Rolo will let us back in the Hangar

Agreed. I’d probably go first to five, otherwise it might move too fast and first in after a loss gets the challenge?

Yes, I just chose three because it was a trial run :slight_smile:

Also no penalty for repeat songs. No way I’m gonna try to keep track, and the track flow could potentially be 4 times the traditional thread.

1 Like

Wing night? Song must have something wing related in them. Loser gets perma-banned

1 Like

PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED THE GAME

1 Like

No penalty? I don’t want to hear the same boomer song 5 times, it’s bad enough it’ll be boomer song vs boomer song. Can we have a “neither” option where if it gets 5 or however many votes then BOTH lose?

1 Like

Yeah, I could go the three way vote. By no penalty, I mean if someone plays a song from 600 posts earlier that you remember and they don’t, it shouldn’t count against them. Not saying being able to play same song time after time after time.

I think if no one picks you up on it then you can get away with it but if someone does you auto lose. That way the person who picks you up on it gets to be the executioner.

DJ battles shouldn’t have rules.

Playing the same song has potential.

Imagine crazy losing to Everlong every battle :joy:

4 Likes