Do they sell AFLW team merch, in particular player badges at the games?

Yeah my bro managed to get Vogt and Van De Heuvel for me. Others on my list were sold out

1 Like

Got the AFLW version of our Polo.

$90 (after members discount).

Largest size available was 2XL.

AFLW Jumpers also available for $108 (after members discount).

Well, at least someone likes Daria.

Dani needs some love.

Are the jumpers only for women?

Why I oughta…

1 Like

Just got the become a player sponsor email.

Also still no jumpers on bombershop website.

Pretty poor launch of everything.

I am after one of the Dreamtime ones, no details at all.

Seems like the AFL store has them but not the club website or shop.

It’s even better if you take them seriously and go look at the website to see if you’re listed.

Turns out it’s hard to find it when the AFLW list page has been removed, and all you’ve got is the yellow maggot image…

EDIT: worked it out. The AFL’s code monkeys have made the menu item to go to the AFLW page a relative link, so if you try to use it from anywhere but the home page the link ends up something like:

Screen Shot 2022-09-09 at 3.15.42 pm

(note the duplicated “/teams“)

And no, once you get there, AFLW sponsor listing there is not.

They still have the 2021 clash jumper!

No sign of a mens version of the AFLW jumper.

Before someone yells at me, there is a womens version of the AFL jumper.

Can’t figure out why you can buy them at the ground, but not through the Bomber Shop online? Are we stuck in a legal thing because of UA and Cotton On?

The idea of paying $110 for cotton on products doesn’t fill me with joy.

I could get six cotton on shirts that are ruined after the first wash for that price.

Maybe I should just get a men’s #6 jumper, stick Dani’s badge on it and call it a day.

1 Like

Went by the Bomber Shop today at The Hangar. Greater selection of sizes on the AFLW merch (such as M and L in the Indigenous jumper).

Managed to swap my 2XL polo (biggest size available two weeks ago) for a 4XL polo.

1 Like

Got an email saying merch now on bombershop website.

https://shop.essendonfc.com.au/aflw/?j=274910&sfmc_sub=48805206&l=1824_HTML&u=6444108&mid=534000674&jb=3002

Badges on sale now