Does JACKETS have more jackets? Pick11. Expect the unexpected

Yeah I am interested in some more specifics as well.

Better be an inside mid

Please explain

Miles

I’m hearing that Brisbane will consider trading their pick 1 for our pick 11, because supposedly pick 11 will get all the trades done.

7 Likes

Wayne Primmer would be amongst the earliest football players I can remember from The old Scanlons footy cards in the 70s. Not sure whether I’d back him to bring the good oil.

That’s a naive way of looking at it. Sure, we may not be using all that salary cap now. But as players come off contract (and usually at least half come off every year), if we don’t want to lose players there will be increases. It does give us more room to maneuver, but not huge space.

8 Likes

He said cheap.

Hopefully out of the ones that will be really cheap, its Balic. Wigg would also be interesting.

You sound just like my kids. They always want something else.

Harley Balic for a third rounder possibly?

How many Jackets does Jackets have?
Maybe 11 is for “expect the unexpected”

Sloane???

#5.

1 Like

Not Gibson I hope?

You high!?

Going to Dees

Merda! I’m guessing W Primmer didn’t ok the proof before Scanlens sent that off to the printers.

11 is just like having two number 1 picks!

2 Likes

Am I the only one who interpreted the Jackets “Expect the unexpected” quote as him saying “you never know who may get shaken loose and get offered up despite being contracted, so you need to be prepared to grab the opportunity if it comes up”? Everyone seems to believe it’s a definitive sign that Jackets has a nefarious plan to land a gun player for a fourth round pick and Jackson Merrett. Trade week psychosis seems to have taken hold early this year.

Still, it’s more entertaining than horse racing.

4 Likes