Don Air - New Club Podcast

I had about 10 minutes bantering with Coons at a club function. The experience was just like hearing him on Don Air.

1 Like

Apparently Goddard and Carlisle hated each otherā€™s guts

3 Likes

Iā€™d imagine carlilise wouldnā€™t have been everyoneā€™s cuppatea

1 Like

The WindyHill Windsock podcast is back next weekā€¦give it a listen, very funny

2 Likes

Just a wild guess, but maybe it was because Goddard was professional.

5 Likes

I thought that was common knowledge.

I mean, if someone punched me in the face at work, Iā€™d probably not be overly fond of them either.

I reckon it was pretty good, Iā€™d love to see more of the players personalities

and Carlisle liked pretzels

3 Likes

Love the massive wack they gave N. Riewoldt

1 Like

It was average. Mainly because Cooney is about as funny as a fart in an elevator.

2 Likes

Thought it was pretty good

Raz saved it from being a complete disaster.

1 Like

It kinda is, but it was interesting that Cooney didnā€™t even attempt to play it down

what were you expecting, Rodney Dangerfield?

i tell ya, Coons gets no respect

2 Likes

Heā€™s just an unintelligent flog with zero wit. I donā€™t get why heā€™s in the media. Heā€™s like the annoying mate who doesnā€™t shut the fark up. I donā€™t want Rodney, I want the funny mate! Listening to footballers try to be funny isnā€™t my thing I guess.

i think hes good. seems like a genuine guy and unlike most of the flogs in the AFL media, doesent act like hes got all the answers.

6 Likes

Yeah he hardly the sharpest guy going around, but he does have some natural personality that you donā€™t see much from footballers in the media. Heā€™s also avoided the usual cliche of becoming a harsh armchair critic the moment your out of the game

3 Likes

as opposedto an intelligent flog with zero wit? ay whatley?

1 Like

I couldnā€™t find it in iTunes. Would be great to just subscribe and have it turn up every week. Suggestions or anyone find it?