Donate to Blitz's Flight Plan

Mexican day was also amazing

6 Likes

Most times I’ve met blitzers they’ve looked nothing like I’d expect but when @Riolio was down for stand by hird game and i meet him he was exactly how I pictured him.

7 Likes

Btw Riolio you better make the fkn effort to come down here when we do eventually turn the corner and make Grand Final.

You haven’t gone through the last 15 years of sh-t supporting this club to not enjoy the fruits of it.

3 Likes

We’ll all be sitting in the senior citizens section when that time comes.

5 Likes

I won’t last the night and probably won’t be found for about 4 weeks after we win a flag.

2 Likes

14 Likes

I miss Blitzcast

4 Likes

18 Likes

+nuggets

1 Like

That’s being very hopeful. Not all of us are so young as yourself!

1 Like

So I missed out on the donation, happy to chuck in some $ next time

Stop it. Instaban yourself!

1 Like

Yeah I know. I was just trying to be inclusive :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s a new mexico?

3 Likes

No tags, I’m protecting the innocent/guilty.

4 Likes

If the originals gave me thier blessing (i respect what they did to much to not ask for it) I’d seriously consider looking at running it and getting it rebooted.

4 Likes

The funniest thing about Mexican day was the North supporter thinking he was uniquely clever and rocking up in a sombrero to hang ■■■■ on us.

10 Likes

Was the Blitzcast that brought me to Blitz.

Was looking for an Essendon podcast - found the Blitzcast, listened to a couple of eps, realised this place existed, and my work output has been ■■■■ ever since.

1 Like

That guy towards the back has a very familiar goatee. I’m sure I’ve seen him in photos before

9 Likes

Could be anyone, really.

13 Likes