Donation when you kick the bucket

Paint it in the club’s colours too.

I know this is very hard to believe, but sometimes families can be even more disappointing than the Bombers Senior Team.

10 Likes

Would have to be a pretty ■■■■■■ family to let you down as much as the club does

19 Likes

If true, what sort of ■■■■■■■ idiot approved this approach?

1 Like

I’m sure it’s best practice.

8 Likes

Have already buried my heart at Windy Hill

Members should be able to ask and get answers to who is responsible for this disgraceful idea and who authorised it… Any board member out there willing to address this ■■■■■■ policy of the club???

It was sent by the manager of Heritage and Bequest .

If they are actually sending these letters to members over a certain age that’s absolutely disgraceful. How old are you Cassins if you don’t mind me asking?

68 .

I’d also love it if you uploaded the letter for us to see (with name and address redacted obviously)

Sorry i ripped it up i was a bit ■■■■■■ off getting it .

5 Likes

Yeah so you’ve been age profiled. The letter is on EFC letterhead is it? I’d be very interested if the clubs privacy policy (which they are required to have) would permit this sort of mail out. I’m going to investigate this further

1 Like

Was it on EFC letterhead or some third party?

Yes on an Essendon letter head also the return envelopes.

OK. A lot of my work is in privacy law and I’m very interested in this. I might do some digging I think If you’re OK with that.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure I received a letter a while back. I’m 37.

Ok no problem .

Everything I own will be left to whoever manages to kill me. So I guess that will actually be the footy club.

3 Likes

Happy to make a bequest but conditional on the club not being a rabble at time of death.