Dons d Suns - Review Thread

Freo will beat Richmond

Port will finish 4th
Sydney 5th
Tiggers 6th
Pies have a decent shot against the Demons

Dons vs. Tiggers is a big chance

3 Likes

Dees will drop one and we will finish 7th and play the Tuggers who will also drop one

2 Likes

If you miss it, … you’ll miss us missing it.

Watching essington downing a choking tigers outfit would be the best thing ever.

4 Likes

Not close to a finals worthy display. Playing a final may give some of our players useful finals experience but we’re unlikely to offer much opposition unless we lift our game and game plan immensely!

8 Likes

Just relieved we got it done. Wasn’t pretty but our finals hopes are still well & truly alive. Great contingency of Bomber fans around us… vocal & entertaining. Loved it.

2 Likes

We just need to beat the Dickers

Out last 5 games have been WLWLW

The only thing missing from our game plan, … and I mean virtually all year, … is the ability for players to hit the middle,… o/wise, what is there to faukt really?

2 Likes

Not a great pattern considering next weeks requirement.

Draw

If @Mendozaaaa is correct and we won’t win more than 3 in a row we might get our first final win is 5 billion years.

Seriously, for all the ■■■■■■■■ and complaining in this joint, how good is football?. Hanging on every moment of the Port v Bulldogs game and come out and get a win (albeit an ugly one) to put us firmly on the path to finals. How good is it just to have a few beers and just enjoy football FFS.

27 Likes

Freo have beaten melbourne, Richmond and north in Melbourne this year and only lost to the cats by 2 points. Take this game easy and we don’t play finals.

6 Likes

I’m feeling Dons v Tigers at the G. Big time.

Joe to take a screamer over the Greatest Full Back of All Time TM, play on, and kick the winning goal from outside 50 as the siren rings.

Fingers twirling twirling twirling towards freedom

16 Likes

You can only play the team that runs out on the field to oppose you, 16 other teams are irrelevant right now.

1 Like

I haven’t watched the game and probably won’t, but my goodness it would be hard to think of a better day of football, results wise.

6 Likes

Those losses were to the top team + a team with their season on the line ( who were kicking them out of their, you know what)

Plus Crows have a nine day rest between games.

1 Like

is that a cripple fight in the op ??

the game, meh a wins better than a loss, but eh, we are what we are.