Dons d Suns - Review Thread

Watch it, its not that bad.
GC parked the bus with effort, we struggled at first but worked through it to finish in dominating fashion.
Good win

2 Likes

hmmm iā€™m thinking about it. he was putrid.

By the way, if we would have kicked one more goal tonight ,we would be the second most heavily scoring team thus far !

1 Like

Thats what theyā€™d like ā€¦

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  if I know what day it is, all I know if we in the 8 and McKenna thinks heā€™s buddy!

ā– ā– ā– ā–  yeah!!! Go dons!!ā€™

1 Like

Just take that in for a second as you remember all weā€™ve missed that we could/should have kicked this year ā€¦

I know you promised me the beers in the VFL thread earlierā€¦ but I canā€™t drink that many.

4 Likes

Still alive. Nice to live in hope for for another week.

6 Likes

Need Joe back in Melbourne
Fingers Twirling and twirling and twirling and twirling and twirling and twirling and twirling and twirling and twirling until it causes a typhoon on the other side of the world!!!

CMONNNNNNNNN

BRING BACK FANTA AND BRING ON FYFE AND CO

Well, ā€¦ weā€™ll see wonā€™t we ā€¦?? :yum:

1 Like

McGrath move to the middle at half time was super important

13 Likes

Just need Melbourne to stink it up against the Bears now and itā€™s been a perfect round.

Iā€™m far from convinced. Lacks composure and polish but shows glimpses. Injury has prevented him getting any consistency though so hopefully his best is yet to come

Heā€™ll celebrate like itā€™s the winning goal, but it will bring our margin back to a 36 point loss

Steven May is a playerā€¦unbelievable whathe did with that many entries

7 Likes

Itā€™s the weirdest feelingā€¦
Got the job done. 4 points. Thank you, same again next week, please.
Butā€¦if we win next week, and I hope we do, weā€™re going to have to play proper teamsā€¦

4 Likes

At the game I thought Laverdes pressure and tackling in the forward 50 was awesome.

Not hat Iā€™ve checked how many tackles he made

8 Likes

I have no problems with what he does without the ball

2 Likes

Noticed Smack up at the game - does that mean he has been upgraded? Gather they brought him in case TBell wasnā€™t totally fine??

Frustrating considering complete dominant midfielders led by Zaka
McGrath in makes a big difference.

Woefull forward movement
Lav always looks better up the ground.