DonsCast podcast

Another great pod - comprehensive, analytical, smooth and efficient.
Will be interesting to hear what you do next week concerning Rookie’s suggestion. I love the format and this tweak may make it even better.

I have listened to a few fan pods - Don the Stat, The Donfather, The Sash, Lunchtime Ketchep - but Donscast is my fave.

2 Likes

Thanks so much DonBomb.
Thats very high praise.
Thanks for being a great support to the pod.

1 Like

The next pod is up. We discuss another loss our 4th on the trot as well as many other topics and give the Donscast medal votes.

1 Like

You guys deserve it.
Thank you.

1 Like

A thrilling win as we break the streak against the Tigers at Dreamtime at the G.

Nick and I discuss it and go by the numbers and provide news around the club.

4 Likes

Just listening now, missed last week as I was away.
Love bringing in the term Triple Double to football, my boys and I always look to see what players get Triple Doubles.

4 Likes

Another great pod
And I really like the way the format has evolved.
Excellent stuff :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks Chef. Glad you enjoyed it.

The pods are much easier to do after wins.

3 Likes

Thanks Rookie for the feedback and thank you for your previous suggestion.
Hope you keep enjoying the pod.

2 Likes

Good pod, guys. Keep up the great work.
Rookie’s suggestion worked a treat!
Go Dons!

2 Likes

Yes it flows better now.
Love your feedback as always DonBomb.

1 Like

Its a great format… really comprehensive duscussion around the teams performance and how individual players performed.

1 Like

Love hearing from you RedSashOnBlack.
Glad you like the format too.

1 Like

The next episode is done as we discuss the 50 point win over the Eagles in Perth.

We also discuss the mid season draft and go by the numbers and give the Donscast medal votes.

3 Likes

The Bombers survive a tight game against the Roo boys and put themselves in 6th spot.

We review the game and give the Donscast medal votes and go by the numbers.

4 Likes

The VFLW and VFL reports were… not particularly accurate.

The eight, the five… no, the six. Random score plucked from nowhere (thankfully corrected). Second-hand and stats-based narrative only (you’re very much not alone on the latter, sadly). ‘Dicko’. Lost the last two games, not. The whole bye stuff (in this case, the “correction” was not). Hunter in #32.

Not trying to discourage coverage, because both leagues desperately need it, but there’s scope for improvement :wink:

1 Like

100% theDJR.
I had seen a score on a feed but it was as the game was still being playing and not a full time score.

That was my fault and also I thought I had seen Hunter listed as 32 but again that has changed to 49.

I will try and sharpen up my info going forward.

Thanks for the feedback and for listening.

3 Likes

The next episode is up.
We talk about our big win over the Blues as well as review each player and give the Donscast medal votes.

3 Likes

Another excellent, comprehensive analysis of the team and its players.
Interesting, early call on a possible future Bomber captain.

1 Like

The kid gives me Captain vibes.
He will have to wait his turn with Merrett and MvGrath in front of him but has the most leadership qualitys of our younger group in my opinion.

Thanks for listening DonBomb, we always appreciate your support.

1 Like