Doutta Stars Under 18's

Howdy Folks, there is a young fella from my club up here in NSW having a run with the DS under 18’s this weekend. I would be interested to know if any Blitzers follow this club/team and can provide some feedback on how he goes tomorrow. Tyson Wiegold is looking into Uni’s in Melbourne and was invited to have a run through a family connection whilst in Melbourne town. Any feedback would be appreciated. Also how are are the Stars going this year? Any ex Bombers or family of Bombers running around with them?

Don't think there are too many ex-AFL players at all there...Robbie Hicks who was at Richmond.

I think they're in the bottom 3 (seniors anyway).

Tom Wallis played for them last year before he moved up to the TAC Cup this season. Not sure if Dean would be involved there at all?

Got smacked by Abers up at Cooper St...Reimers 5

Why did they rebrand themselves “Essendon Doutta Stars”? Trying to get something out of using the name Essendon?

Why did they rebrand themselves "Essendon Doutta Stars"? Trying to get something out of using the name Essendon?

With Essendon moving to Tulla, they claimed to be the only club based in Essendon proper.

Where does Niddrie start, BTW? Hoffmans Rd?

Why did they rebrand themselves "Essendon Doutta Stars"? Trying to get something out of using the name Essendon?

With Essendon moving to Tulla, they claimed to be the only club based in Essendon proper.
Where does Niddrie start, BTW? Hoffmans Rd?
Yep.