DP3 & Essendon Vs Racists - ANZAC DAY MATCH 2021 REVIEW THREAD

I do wish he would quit that sh*t up, TBH !

3 Likes

So little effort.

1 Like

filth bloke trying out for olympic diving team?

4 Likes

Tippa had just run him down, whistle was blown and a free kick given. Everyone stopped. And that fool picked up the ball and tried to run away with it. Justified by Smith :joy:

2 Likes

other clubs can come up with these positional moves that work really well - just maybe we’ve nailed it too

1 Like

A hundred dollars. I wanted to bet we wouldn’t lose from the position we were in during the last quarter.

2 Likes

Sadly*, Norf Collingwood already exists, are called the Darebin Falcons, and are currently on 34.6%…

*actually, some people remember their eternal reign of terror, and refuse to feel sorry for them!

4 Likes

Has this had a run yet,

13 Likes

Hi mate, can you please do one capturing what Madgen did after he got pinged for holding the ball.

Watch him get up and pick up the ball and start running like nothing just happened.

That is when Dev sent him to the ground again.

Madgen was probably watching the 2019 tapes of his team mates getting away with blatant holding the ball. It made me laugh out loud but it brough back some anger as well. Umpire didn’t read the script for that one for poor Pies.

2 Likes

Hah, that was my first thought too when it happened. It was a clear cut free to Tippa but Collingwood are so used to getting an armchair ride from the umpires that i reckon he thought it was just going to be play on.

Yeah but its fkn hilarious imo XD

3 Likes

:rofl:

35 Likes

Added to Dev Smith post above for you mate

And below:

2 Likes

13 Likes

What happened to the baby that got hit by the ball behind the goals?

His dad lifted him on his shoulders and smacked him right in the face, he was only a baby

I ‘m still waiting for the most meaningful report from @westozziebomber .
The report from the last Anzac game he attended and his letter to the club must have been heeded

1 Like

19 Likes

15 Likes

16 contested touches and 8 clearances, not sure a “Quarterback” has those stats

1 Like

Nothing to see here people move along.

2 Likes