Draft Order

Carlton having the long overdue, much needed clear out. Acknowledgement that they need to essentially burn their entire ■■■■■■ club to the ground and start again. I'm not sure why you would bother but I guess the AFL needs 18 teams to satisfy the TV deal...
They've kept Lili, Thomas and co, and lost 1 of their 2 good kids, one of their better big-bodied mids and their only good key tall. It's fantastic.
But they have retained the services of Blaine "The whole Carlton team need to go" Boekhurst... so perhaps he was just tweeted their actual recruitment policy.
Carlton having the long overdue, much needed clear out. Acknowledgement that they need to essentially burn their entire ■■■■■■ club to the ground and start again. I'm not sure why you would bother but I guess the AFL needs 18 teams to satisfy the TV deal...
They've kept Lili, Thomas and co, and lost 1 of their 2 good kids, one of their better big-bodied mids and their only good key tall. It's fantastic.
You'd think that but no, despite needing mids they played him almost exclusively as a forward this year. He got practically zero midfield time under Malthouse after he kicked 4 against the Saints.
I was just about to say that they are having their cleanout but they are getting rid 65inch TV and keeping the pots with the broken handles.

The Parish dream would now appear to be over. ■■■■■■ Dees swooping on Pick 3.

Potential Carlton Forward line since 2007:
Garlett Waite Betts
Menzel J Kennedy Henderson

Wow. That is a lot of serious talent that has walked out the door.

I try not to think about the blooos but who exactly are their KPP now with Henderson gone too?

Potential Carlton Forward line since 2007: Garlett Waite Betts Menzel J Kennedy Henderson

Wow. That is a lot of serious talent that has walked out the door.

I try not to think about the blooos but who exactly are their KPP now with Henderson gone too?

Casboult!

Building your forward line around Casbolt… good luck with that.

Updated with the Treloar trade (Collingwood get pick 28, GWS get 7 & 63)

Updated with the Fitzpatrick trade (Melbourne get 94)

Dees apparently securing pick 7 and Bugg and trading out 10 and another to GWS. Didn’t pick it all up but wow - they’ve upgraded to 3 and 7 in one day. well done.

Melbourne have been really smart. Turned 6 in 3 and 7… not bad in a day!

wish we had time to turn 5 into 2 and 6!

So the top 8 picks in this years draft are going to Carlton (2), Essendon (2), Melbourne (2) and Queensland (2)

Fox Footy are apparently hinting at Essendon trading out 24 and 25 to GWS for pick 10. My guess is that GWS are still wanting as many points for Academy players as they can - can someone tell me what the points scale would be on this?

WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END

Fox Footy are apparently hinting at Essendon trading out 24 and 25 to GWS for pick 10. My guess is that GWS are still wanting as many points for Academy players as they can - can someone tell me what the points scale would be on this?

24+25 = 1541 points
10 = 1395 points

I would be somewhat concerned at the hole that that would punch in our draft given we need more than 3 picks. As incredible as 4,5 and 10 would be. Unless we can upgrade some late picks.

I would be somewhat concerned at the hole that that would punch in our draft given we need more than 3 picks. As incredible as 4,5 and 10 would be. Unless we can upgrade some late picks.

One of them will be Tippa and we can take him late anyway.

I’d be surprised at that

Do you have a link there? Another highish pick would be good but as Sal alluded to, it would be a big gap between 10 and 57. Unless somehow we can find some more 3rd rounders.

I’d be surprised at that

You’re saying he will go top 10? Got to do the trade with GWS Stat.