Draft prediction competition

Mcgrath Venables Battle Begley Pass

This but with Rioli instead of Pass.

1. Leadership qualities.
  2. Had him in our top ten
  3. Fills a positional need
  4. Potential to move into the midfield
  5. Quality person
1. Leadership qualities. 20. Had him in our top ten 29. Fills a positional need 41. Potential to move into the midfield 67. Quality person

Can they all be half back flankers?

1. Leadership qualities. 20. Had him in our top ten 29. Fills a positional need 41. Potential to move into the midfield 67. Quality person
Can they all be half back flankers?
Probably not.

However… if we take “Fills a positional need” earlier (i.e. not after taking two other HBFers), yes. Yes we can.

Absolutely no idea, so McGrath Graham Begley
This was my top three. Maybe Ridley instead of Graham.
WINNER.
WINNER.

Unfortunately I picked the least interesting players I could find in Cal Twomey’s Phantom Draft.

WINNER.

Unfortunately I picked the least interesting players I could find in Cal Twomey’s Phantom Draft.

Lol, that was my rationale too.

1.McCluggage 20.Florent(/English/Gallucci/Berry/Hayward/Venables) 29.Ryan(/Ridley/Long/Mutch) 41.Begley(/Sweet/Rotham)

Shamelessly quoting myself…Well I was obviously shocked at how efficiently all my pick 20 preferences were gone already…Still got three of the names that I wanted at 29/41, but that doesn’t quite make up for the disappointment at our second pick

In the end, I think you have to say that some underperformance was sealed as our fate back in trade week.

You can delete my entry… I was so far wrong that it just makes me sad … sadface.

mcgrath | venables | ridley | begley

Oh wow.

McGrath Ignore Laverde-esque slider, go for random kid Steinberg Mk II Not Rioli/vanilla panic merchant

Then I jump off a bridge

So do I win the thread?

McGrath Ignore Laverde-esque slider, go for random kid Steinberg Mk II Not Rioli/vanilla panic merchant

Then I jump off a bridge

So do I win the thread?

Most of the bridges in WA are pretty low, right?

The winner is…Sydney! Actually you.

The winner is…Sydney! Actually you.

Where’s my prize?

Jonodvp already took the prize for nailing the top 3. He even nailed the pause with the Ridley selection. So clearly jonodvp is Dodoro.