Draft Strategy

Drink bourbon and wait to see who disco picks.

I don’t think I’ve ever agreed with one of your posts more than this one.

said: 1. Best available - McCluggage 19. Tall slider - Josh Battle 25ish. Inside mid - Possibly Drew 37. Ruck - Goddard 55. Dodoro special

Possibly is an interesting first name. Darn hipster parents.

Yes boss
According to Brett Anderson, GWS are wanting to trade up to pick 1 (for McGrath apparently) and will offer 2 top 10 picks to Essendon. As it stands GWS have 7 so I'm not sure where the other top 10 pick will come from?

From one of their many trades discussed in great depth in other threads.

Ok, thanks

10 for steele.
7 for marchbank
3 for lobbe/McCartney

Why 7 for Marchbank?
Carlton have pick 5. GWS have pick 7 already.

5 and 7 for 1 would be a real teaser.
I think I’d probably do it but you’d prefer a top 4 selection. You’d still be some chance of snagging Ainsworth at pick 5 but McCluggage, Brodie and clearly McGrath (if that was the reason GWS wanted pick 1) would be gone. And then you get a pick 7 which could get you Taranto or if you wanted to go higher risk higher reward Marshall.

The key to that will be Carlton. I just see SOS finding a way to get Marchbank without giving up their pick 5.

said: 1. Best available - McCluggage 19. Tall slider - Josh Battle 25ish. Inside mid - Possibly Drew 37. Ruck - Goddard 55. Dodoro special

Drew or Berry

According to Brett Anderson, GWS are wanting to trade up to pick 1 (for McGrath apparently) and will offer 2 top 10 picks to Essendon. As it stands GWS have 7 so I’m not sure where the other top 10 pick will come from?

Drew or Berry

Drew, Berry, more?

According to Brett Anderson, GWS are wanting to trade up to pick 1 (for McGrath apparently) and will offer 2 top 10 picks to Essendon. As it stands GWS have 7 so I'm not sure where the other top 10 pick will come from?

Ok, thanks

Ok, thanks

10 for steele.
5 for marchbank
3 for lobbe/McCartney

Two top 10’s will be gold. Address two different needs with 2 of the best kids in the land.

Pick 5 currently held by Carlton

When do the corrupt bastardos at AFL house let us know if they are giving Brisbane a priority pick and it’s position in the draft order?

7 from Collingwood
Geelong’s first round.
And their own.

@Houli_Dooley
Got carton and Collingwood confused on the ladder

Ok, thanks

10 for steele.
5 for marchbank
3 for lobbe/McCartney

Steele is not worth 10.

Finally some sense.

go nuts, try and get 3, 5, 7 somehow.

If they end up with those picks.

Ok, thanks

10 for steele.
5 for marchbank
3 for lobbe/McCartney

Steele is not worth 10.

On his own? No. But they’ll probably package it with a later pick.

Ok, thanks

10 for steele.
5 for marchbank
3 for lobbe/McCartney

Steele is not worth 10.

On his own? No. But they’ll probably package it with a later pick.

It wouldn’t want to be much later. I don’t think St Kilda would want to be out of the first and second rounds of the draft, not for Steele.