Draft Strategy

iam surprised st the lack o love forPetrevski-Seton in this thread, esprcially considering all the oldMyers/Rioli angst thst surfaces from time to time..

Would love him, but only if we had 2 picks in the top 5 - don’t think he would be selected ahead of Brodie/Ains/Clug, but would make a nice pairing with any of those. Just my opinion.

Wouldn’t be fussed by him. Anyone described as similar to Shaun Burgoyne who can rack it up at WAFL level is a strong candidate in my book.

Is SPS playing seniors or reserves or colts footy in the WAFL.

Sorry, I meant to say WAFL colts but left that off.
iam surprised st the lack o love forPetrevski-Seton in this thread, esprcially considering all the oldMyers/Rioli angst thst surfaces from time to time..

Would love him, but only if we had 2 picks in the top 5 - don’t think he would be selected ahead of Brodie/Ains/Clug, but would make a nice pairing with any of those. Just my opinion.

Wouldn’t be fussed by him. Anyone described as similar to Shaun Burgoyne who can rack it up at WAFL level is a strong candidate in my book.

Well, since you put it that way… to be honest I don’t think I know as much about him as some of the others, and am happy to hear you say that and have my opinion changed.

Meant to say WAFL colts. But obviously that is equivalent level to TAC. Note that I haven’t seen him (or any of the kids) play, just going off reports. But they’re pretty glowing.

Interesting that knightmare doesn’t rate colts

Would love him, but only if we had 2 picks in the top 5 - don't think he would be selected ahead of Brodie/Ains/Clug, but would make a nice pairing with any of those. Just my opinion.
Wouldn't be fussed by him. Anyone described as similar to Shaun Burgoyne who can rack it up at WAFL level is a strong candidate in my book.
Would love him, but only if we had 2 picks in the top 5 - don't think he would be selected ahead of Brodie/Ains/Clug, but would make a nice pairing with any of those. Just my opinion.
Wouldn't be fussed by him. Anyone described as similar to Shaun Burgoyne who can rack it up at WAFL level is a strong candidate in my book.
Well, since you put it that way... to be honest I don't think I know as much about him as some of the others, and am happy to hear you say that and have my opinion changed.
Meant to say WAFL colts. But obviously that is equivalent level to TAC. Note that I haven't seen him (or any of the kids) play, just going off reports. But they're pretty glowing.
Interesting that knightmare doesn't rate colts
Has he said that? I know he thinks its a lower standard since the talent is spread thinner, but that's a long way from saying he doesn't rate the colts.
Well, since you put it that way... to be honest I don't think I know as much about him as some of the others, and am happy to hear you say that and have my opinion changed.
Meant to say WAFL colts. But obviously that is equivalent level to TAC. Note that I haven't seen him (or any of the kids) play, just going off reports. But they're pretty glowing.
Interesting that knightmare doesn't rate colts
Has he said that? I know he thinks its a lower standard since the talent is spread thinner, but that's a long way from saying he doesn't rate the colts.
Means the same thing doesn't it?

no it doesn’t.

I would use 1 to pick a player(s) in the various interstate academies and make the interstate sides dig deep to get them. If one of them baulks at picking them up then we would get a good player if Dodoro has chosen correctly.

Have all the top bracket of Vic representatives played in the VFL as a 23rd man this year - I believe Brodie has played - Is there anybody else ?

Have all the top bracket of Vic representatives played in the VFL as a 23rd man this year - I believe Brodie has played - Is there anybody else ?

Ainsworth from memory

Ainsworth from memory

And didn’t he axquit himself quite well?

Ainsworth from memory

I don’t think Brodie has played VFL. We asked to have him play for our VFL side (but were knocked back) because Richmond VFL refused to play him.

Ainsworth played one game for Casey, against Essendon, for 9 possessions, 3 marks, 1 tackle, 2.2.

Ainsworth from memory

I don’t think Brodie has played VFL. We asked to have him play for our VFL side (but were knocked back) because Richmond VFL refused to play him.

Ainsworth played one game for Casey, against Essendon, for 9 possessions, 3 marks, 1 tackle, 2.2.

Love how richmond would rather spite us than give a kid the chance to get drafted earlier.

love a small forward that’d kick 2.2

Ainsworth from memory

Love how richmond would rather spite us than give a kid the chance to get drafted earlier.

You’ll have to watch his career unfold somewhere else though.
Highly unlikely to end up at EFC.

Ainsworth from memory

we’re done here HD.

Ainsworth from memory

we’re done here HD.

Haha I know mate. I sort of heard it was very unlikely :frowning:
One last performance on Friday week where he absolutely DOMINATES could be our last hope.

I will not be able to stomach him tearing it up at Carlton or Richmond or anyone else for that matter. FFS.

Let it not be said that we did not prophesise this!

What’s this, Ains not on Jackets’ want list?

I think it’s pretty obvious with the way Connors’ has treated the club over the years.

What's this, Ains not on Jackets' want list?

sack jackets.

I think it's pretty obvious with the way Connors' has treated the club over the years.

not drafting a player because of his manager is why we will never get anywhere.

Or maybe we just don’t rate him?

Or maybe we’re spreading misinformation?

Or who knows…

sack jackets.

I think it's pretty obvious with the way Connors' has treated the club over the years.

Very presumptuous

sack jackets.

Very presumptuous

so jonovdp did not just say because of his manager?

Pick 37=“We couldn’t believe he was still available”
Pick 26=“We couldn’t believe he was still available”
Pick 19=“We couldn’t believe he was still available”
Pick 1=“We couldn’t believe he was still available”