Dreamtime locked in until 2027!

Has anyone flagged the idea of an immigrant centered game or is that sort of thing uncool to talk about these days?

We could all arrive in boats…

How about an Apex game where there are no rules or penalties.

Has anyone flagged the idea of an immigrant centered game or is that sort of thing uncool to talk about these days?

We could have an Italian game and with free pizza and pasta for all supporters. Would have to be Essendon vs Footiscray. Franco Cozzo could be the mascot. Oh and use an AFL approved round ball for the game to give it a touch of authenticity.

Benny Gale ........... So much lolz.

Hopeless on legs.

Nonsense on stilts?

Don’t trust anyone that has a surname that’s also a christian name

Benny Gale ........... So much lolz.

Hopeless on legs.

Nonsense on stilts?

Don’t trust anyone that has a surname that’s also a christian name

Christian von Christian

If there’s wog game it can only involve Carlton, Essendon, Collingwood or the Bulldogs from what I’ve seen as the most multicultural supporter bases.

Not that they’ve got any fans to start with but hands down North are the least multicultural club and supporter base on the planet. Saints aswell.

We could have an Italian game and with free pizza and pasta for all supporters. Would have to be Essendon vs Footiscray. Franco Cozzo could be the mascot. Oh and use an AFL approved round ball for the game to give it a touch of authenticity.

Erm, it would have to invole Fark Carlton. They’ve have more players with Pizza heritage than I care to remember.

What is this xxxxx “Tiger Train” ? Years of being shunted into a siding or in a shed having the grafitti removed and the slashed seats sewn up, it gets out onto the main line. Then after a lot of criticism of Mr Cotchin, the driver, and Dimma, the Fat Controller, it gets up a head of steam. Then its all aboard for the “Tigger Army” and like some local train on a spur line they get passed first by the Carlton Local Train, The Port Adelaide Intercity, then even by the steam driven North Melbourne Express. This year is not going to be much different, but those red carriages with the outward opening doors are getting rattled and showing signs that some new rolling stock is needed. Maybe they even need a new Fat Controller because its all getting a bit predictable.

Dreamtime game has been good for us, but really , can we give up on the Tiger Train thing every year, please, give up on it KB.

Essendon and Richmond will meet for the 11th time in the Dreamtime at the 'G fixture when they lock horns at the MCG on Saturday night.

The Bombers hold an overall advantage, winning six games to the Tigers’ five.

Well, i guess that means Sat nights result has already been locked in, good opp to place a bet then.

Essendon and Richmond will meet for the 11th time in the Dreamtime at the 'G fixture when they lock horns at the MCG on Saturday night.

The Bombers hold an overall advantage, winning six games to the Tigers’ five.

Well, i guess that means Sat nights result has already been locked in, good opp to place a bet then.

Nicely picked up.

i reckon theyll take anzac day off us

EXODUS.

What have you got to say about development Cometti?

Mercy rule

Anyone know why Ticketmaster doesnt have any normal priced tickets for sale?. Is this seriously sold out? I thought theyd get about 65k to this one. Or is it some staged ticket release technique?

Anyone know why Ticketmaster doesnt have any normal priced tickets for sale?. Is this seriously sold out? I thought theyd get about 65k to this one. Or is it some staged ticket release technique?
Because tickets are sold via ticketek, not ticketmaster
Because tickets are sold via ticketek, not ticketmaster

Thanks! Im buying for someone else. I never normally have to buy. Thats what google brought up when i googled it.

Not hard to lock it in is it? No specific date needed. Just the first meeting of the year between Essendon and Richmond make it a night game and run the marketing.

Not hard to lock it in is it? No specific date needed. Just the first meeting of the year between Essendon and Richmond make it a night game and run the marketing.

Lock in a cosy relationship with the AFL , who basically control it and on whose whim it could be taken away.