Dreamtime Match Thread vs the TIGER ARMY

Only fight I’ve been in was against Richmond. 1995. I was 15, and a Richmond supporter was having a go at me because I was cheering the Bombers (wasn’t even swearing if you can believe it). Then the Bombers faithful started sticking up for me, and before I knew it a fight broke out, and kind of fell on him as the Richmond supporter was trying to reach me. As a Port Melbourne girl, I knew a few self defence moves and was able to defend myself.

Thanks to the Bomber supporter who stood up for me. And ■■■■ you to the Richmond supporter having a crack at a 15 year old.

19 Likes
Name Injury Weeks
Nik Cox Back 2
Jayden Laverde Shoulder 3
Elijah Tsatas Knee 3-4
Darcy Parish Calf 5
Peter Wright Shoulder 4-6
Zach Reid Hamstring 6
James Stewart Foot 7-8
Will Setterfield Foot TBC
Jake Kely Concussion TBC
Harrison Jones Back TBC
Jayden Davey Knee Season

Parish and Setterfield both out will be a big test again. A week on in finding a new temporary midfield.

Kelly and Laverde both out again hurts too.

Has Cinderella story win for the ages written all over it again.

Go Bombers

1 Like

OK, we were never going to be better than a mid table club this season. But it seems like at the beginning of the season, we were able to play 4 good quarters, then we were able to play 3 good quarters, last week that was down to 2. Occam would see a correlation between that and losing 4 in a row. We need to be able to stop oppo run ons like Q3 last weekend.

C’mon Bombers!

It’s time.

This updated official forecast put out 11 hours after Bunns forecast.

DUSTY SLOTS HIS SIXTH AND THE TIGER ARMY SALUTE THEIR TIGER KING!!! HO HO RICHO LISTEN TO THE TIGER ARMY ROAR!!!

2 Likes

I’ll go half that

I have a sick feeling already

1 Like

Just keep playing the kids to get match experience into them.

Forget win/losses

Club is cooked this year

2 Likes

Just smack Hobbs right in the guts for the whole game and let him get 30 disposals and I’ll be happy.

4 Likes

Hard enough to remember, let alone forget

2 Likes

BOO (URNS)

5 goal loss coming up

How many uncontested possessions is Shai Bolton gonna get?

IMG_1673

16 Likes

Dreamtime is just the same as ANZAC day.

No matter what the players say, no matter what the club promotes,

WE ARE NEVER READY FOR IT!

As much as I love and support this team, we just don’t have a backbone of hatred and the desire to win at all costs.

I’m expecting lots of interviews after the game saying what we always say,

Not the result we wanted and we’re extremely disappointed and we feel for our supporters and members, but we’ll learn from this and hopefully we’ll get a win next week.

It’s just rinse and repeat, but ffs i hope I’m wrong!

5 Likes

Great point!
These are special games and we just don’t show up.
They should be considered finals type games that we must win.
We own these games from their installment but we don’t play accordingly.
Time to change it and have opposition worried about our intent!

2 Likes

I get it, what a lot of Blitzers are saying. Hope is a 4 letter word. Hope is for those who are beaten before they start, and l will not rely on it. Go Bombers.

Nah fark that aim to win i dont want our next bunch of players to be losers

3 Likes

It’s a shame we had the recent injuries, I think with our squad from 3 weeks ago we had a red hot crack to beat these ■■■■■■. I am still hopefuly but not expecting.

I’ll still be attending the walk and cheering us on, four beers down already. Cmon Bombers

2 Likes

They are considered finals type games. Hence the inevitable losses :sweat_smile:

2 Likes