Dreamtime team vs Richmond - 2020 round 13

What about the 4th tenet that I know a shizenload more about footy than you so don’t try disagreeing with me champ.

1 Like

2029 premiers here we come!

2 Likes

2029, 2030, 2031 I’ll take it! :smile:

2 Likes

I mean actually yeah absolutely would

1 Like

Stay well till then :wink:

1 Like

We look so vulnerable under the high ball to the top of the square without hooker in defence

1 Like

What an awful example. Why wait nine years (especially since, unlike the Bears, we are not going to be gifted all of our debt out of existence plus the players to ensure we get over the line)? Also, we’d get deregistered for sticking needles into everyone at halftime.

What was wrong with 1992 round 20? 32 goals to 8, 160 point loss, bring in Misiti Hird and Symons, basically instant premiership?

4 Likes

We may have access to a Misiti and a Hird, but where are we gonna find a Symons in 2021?

2 Likes

I would have gone red wine jus, with a couple of bottles on the side

1 Like

I loved him! lol you never knew if he would kick a goal but it was fun betting with mates on it.

Thats good too :slight_smile: I’m gonna have a beer or two for sure tho

Sounds delicious, enjoy.

1 Like

…and get the ball down to him bloody quickly!!

Oh hell, why didn’t I think of that? I concede, that is a much better example, yes indeed.
We got absolutely slaughtered that day, the club turned it around after that and we won the flag, the very next year! I dips my lid DJR.

1 Like

Those guys look pretty good, but I think they’d get pumped…unless we put 9 other blokes in with them

I had plenty of practice doing that in 2016.

I distinctly remember half way through the 2016 season during one game where we were so far behind we had no chance, and our team strung together a good piece of play which didn’t result in a kick at goal or any score, and we were cheering them on loudly. Some opposition fans looked at us completely confused about why we thought anything good had happened.

1 Like

Third

1 Like

He really wasn’t.

Nope second. He was drafted in 2018 (November), 2019 first season, 2020 second. He was also pick 66, so not exactly a high pick gone bust or anything.

I hope these gronks don’t target Mozzie tonight - having watched a few Dreamtime games they go very physical early and like to hurt players.

1 Like