Driving home the Gus Bus

Let’s bring back Monfries. It will give the Koch the irrits big time and he can snag us 30-40 goals.

Great idea, we can delist Conner McKenna to do that…or maybe Eades, or Long…those blokes that Monfries would take a spot from.

I doubt Koch would lose a wink of sleep if Monfries left, he had already lost his spot to Gray and Wingard.

Great idea, we can delist Conner McKenna to do that.....or maybe Eades, or Long....those blokes that Monfries would take a spot from.

Stokes

Great idea, we can delist Conner McKenna to do that.....or maybe Eades, or Long....those blokes that Monfries would take a spot from.

Stokes

What you doing in here? Bringing all your thought and logic to a discussion! Do you realise this is the Blitz and my ignorant and sarcastic comment should be allowed to flourish!

Yep I am all for this

Stokes

Stokes as a top up wIll hopefully be replaced by 1 of the suspended players returning.
I’d have Gus over Edwards though.

no. he teased bags about his purple spot.
he can sod off.

no. he teased bags about his purple spot. he can sod off.

What? The Gatorade stain? Angus, I’m very, very disappointed.

Nah

I don’t think so. If we get most/all of the 12 back list spots will be at a premium and we will likely bring in 2 top 20 picks and trying to poach a gun. I’d much rather see a Laverde/Langford/Mckenna/Eades/Colyer occupy the spot that Monfries would take in the side.

Loved him, but he doesn’t fit our age demographics well. As Werewolf said, list spots could be at a premium too (and possibly cap space).

I’m against it. If we are going to take an older fwd pocket type they would need to be a freak, like Betts.

no. he teased bags about his purple spot. he can sod off.

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Bet Baggers hasn’t forgotten about it though.

I'd have Gus over Edwards though.

wat

Isn’t he like 30 now?

No thanks

Wasn’t aware that he’d left.

No

PUSH IN THE BACK

Number 6 jumper already taken