Driving home the Gus Bus

■■■■ more-frees

And no.

Golly gosh no.

Isn't he like 30 now?

Isn’t everyone we recruit?

Wasn't aware that he'd left.

Pushing for poster of the year, even at this early stage.

BIG FISH

Gus is puss

MON FREEEEEES

Was overrated when he played for us, and is finished as a player now.

I don’t think he would get a game in our current team either, would rather stokes

BIG FISH

Whales are the best divers but are not strictly speaking, fish … sooo …

Should tell Ryder that we’ll front load a contract for him, and he gets a free root with someone else’s misses…
Then tell him we’re kidding.

BIG FISH

Ahhhhh Angus MonFrees. Those were the dayze against the Carltank of yore.

Maybe the first post has a point. We only lost the preliminary final by a small margin, Gus could be the difference to get us that VFL flag

l was never that impressed with him the first time around. Don’t want even if is for free.

I don’t think he would get a game in our current team either, would rather stokes

This.

The bus would unexpectedly fall to its’ knees and then roll over acting like it had been shot

Would get T-boned and come to a grinding halt in a collision with a bus driven by Baguley

Upon reflection, Gus would not be a smart pick up. I do like the sentiment of sticking it up Koch however.

Upon reflection, Gus would not be a smart pick up. I do like the sentiment of sticking it up Koch however.
We'll leave you to do that.

This.

This overrated midfielder we used as a small forward lead the goal kicking for us one year IIRC

BIG FISH