Drug Mules

She is just down right lying. If she just came out and said I was absolutely desperate for the money I think she would have a lot more sympathy.

The girl took a flight from Australia to London the Colombia for a week. on the route she took prob 35-40 hours commute time each way. She expects the public to buy an incredibly fanciful story, then sets up a sympathy crowd sourcing Page to fund her defence? Spare me.

There is/was some reason to believe circumstances like Michelle Corby coming home from Bali that she may have been setup.

This girl has IMO deliberately gone out of her way to traffick illegal drugs. She deserves the full extent of the law thrown at her.

I’d be disgusted if she got preferential treatment to others in the same boat.

1 Like

No authorities definitely want the ringleaders, and often offer deals with reduced sentences if the mule gets caught. However, the mule rarely does this because of the threat to family.

Regarding this case, all the signs point to attempted smuggling. Her story is filmsy at best, given how the ticket was bought, then the travel route and timescale of travel and finally her debt.

I’ve always wondered what people that were being ‘set up’ would do when they came home to Australia and opened their surfboards/headphone and saw kilos of drugs.

Also why in the world would some random want to set up a person with millions worth of cocaine or whatever,
I mean if there someone going to secretly collect it at home?

2 Likes

ok, so i’m not the only one!

1 Like

There was an Aussie couple who claim they found drugs in their bags that were presumably planted by customs/baggage handlers. The story was that they got to their hotel in Bali so got past customs & found the drugs inside their locked suitcases.

I guess from a smugglers point of view the thing that probably gives away many of the mules is their nerves & staff are trained to look at body language for tell-tale signs a person is carrying something illegal. What better disguise I guess than somebody who doesn’t even know they have drugs with them. The idea might be that they contact the person if/when they make it home & threaten them to hand over the drugs & remain silent. Faced with that, its not impossible its happened before & we simply haven’t heard about it.

What? The movie studio?

1 Like

Same thing isn’t it?

fixed

1 Like

I’d make my own if I could.

Who wants to make a trip to bunnings for me?

I’m the type of idiot who would be a drug mule, lol

3 Likes

Would you ingest or, shelve?

2 Likes

I’d eat all the profit drugs and go crazy and get done before I got on the plane

2 Likes

Saw an episode of Border Security where this Pom bird was PEAKING as she got off the plane. As she had no drugs on her and she’d taken them on the plane (so they suspect) they let her go.

1 Like

I have a mate who had a condom of pure hash oil burst in his stomach on a flight back from Morocco. He spent 2 months lying on the cold tiles in his bathroom feeling like ■■■■ while he recovered. And now has a liver that is farked from processing such a quantity of very thick liquid. Mind you, he was not a mule. He was transporting for himself.

3 Likes

The idea would be to have a baggage handler on the other end collect the drugs, I guess.

1 Like

Jesus Christ!

‘A mate’ you say…

2 Likes

He also knows Schapelle Corbys main man

One might suggest the lush forests of Tassie might be even greener than they look!

1 Like

Lol.
I’m an old clean living Reboot these days.

No specialty cookies in the cafe then?