Drug Mules

Her choice to be a drug mule. End of story

2 Likes

Forward is cheaper.

8 Likes

You might be right in this situation. But there are many people forced into lives that the would probably not choose if given an option, slaves, sex slaves, drug mules, match fixers, child soldiers and arranged marriages.

There must be dozens of drug mules a week that are caught that we never hear about because they aren’t attractive white females.

2 Likes

Sometimes people just make bad life choices. I mean ffs, there are 41,076 fark carlton members!

20 Likes

An oversight on your behalf is the bit you missed about “through her lawyer”

I don’t get it

1 Like

Went “bust.”

2 Likes

I did not say I did. You are so intent on backing up your leftie mates that dyslexia has got the better of you and you resort to abuse yet again. I simply stated why her background has relevance and you will see that the prosecution will milk this for everything they possibly can.
However to actually be judgemental here goes. She has changed her story several times already so is clearly lying at least some of the time. Her relatives appear to back this up and she was prepared to betray the generosity of others through her lies to get money.
Ultimately the court will decide her fate. If found guilty she’ll go to jail for a significant period and this will be what she deserves. If so,Hopefully it’ll be a deterrent to others.

what sort of ■■■■ lawyer says that?

1 Like

He looks like a cognitively challenged version of roger federer

I am backing up no-one, just calling you out as a dead-set prick.

You think the World revolves around labels of left and right, and you want to judge the character of someone you know nothing about, only by media reports and speculation.

How about a bit of sympathy and compassion for someone who has perhaps made a mistake. I guess ■■■■■■ like you never make mistakes.

A mistake is when you accidentally drive up the ■■■■ of another car or whatever.
Hers was a conscious choice to try and make a quick buck which potentially destroys the lives of others. She’s backed it up with lies. She got caught and must suffer the consequences.
By your rationale though, let’s get rid of jails or let everyone off the first time. Let’s see how that works. Doh!

2 Likes

It goes without saying that there’ll be a hell of a lot going in in this story that isnt yet public and may never be. As always, she’ll be the minnow.

Im not sure how much sympathy she deserves but the stupidity is breathtaking. Did she really think 18 pairs of headphones, even without the US tip off, wouldnt attract customs attention in pretty much any country in the world!?

5 Likes

Wow! Where to start with such arrogance.
So, we have to accept that you have ‘insight’ into this subject so you don’t have to back up your slap.

I don’t give a shyte about this drama - I’ve lived through Barlow and Chambers and Corby and know the hypocritical media game. When I saw the headline on Fairfax digital I knew the score - perfect diversion. Let’s invest our emotions into a stranger therefore ignore all the crimes our Government allow internationally and MSM just ignore.

Let me get this straight. Young girl - apparently pretty with cosmetics - is busted at Bogota airport with a sh1tload of cocaine. Stupidly naïve or just stupid? Vampire media discover she’s a prossie who supposedly ripped off other prossies with hearts of gold.

Werewolf was 100% right. Of course this is relevant. What’s the odds an Adelaide personal trainer would meet with someone heavily involved in drug importation? The sex industry is allied to the drug industry. An Adelaide girl making flying visits to Sydney to capitalise her clam just screams greedy potential drug mule.

So shove the political correctness nonsense. You shoved your way into this conversation supposedly to impress others but really trying to impress yourself.

Political correctness IS a propaganda weapon. A weapon that has been handed to people who Stalin accurately called ‘useful idiots’.

1 Like

7 Likes

Damn it, now I an going to have the DVD out and watch it again.

3 Likes

Not many will willingly claim to be a sex worker,especially in a story so big - Does appear the young lady silly and naive.

1 Like

Lol.

i’ve always said you’re too politically correct

3 Likes