Dumb Questions Amnesty

Why is Last Christmas by Wham! considered a Christmas song? Seems stupid to me.

Because it has the word ‘Christmas’ in it, silly.

Exactly and, as you know, the very next day is when you give away the gifts you don’t want.

How often do they clean those baskets at Coles?

They don’t only because the procedure manual is 6 inches thick

Why is it that Hungry Jacks can make such delicious burgers, and yet s*ck ballz so so badly at offering anything remotely palatable for Breakfast ?

Seriously, the difference between Macca’s breakfast, and Hungry Jacks breakfast, is embarrassing.
Every HJ breakfast muffin I have ever had feels like someone grabbed one out of the fridge, and zapped it in the microwave, but they accidentally gave it an extra 20seconds.

I’m not asking for Mighty McMuffin levels of quality, but come on, lift your game !

I don’t eat either anymore but hjs shat all over maccas™ for food but deadset the service and staff at hjs gave such little platform for success it was hardly surprising
Is it seriously hard to copy a business model and get employees that can read at a high school level.

The only thing I like at HJs is the onion rings. Not too keen on either the burgers or the chips.

The only thing I like at HJs is the onion rings. Not too keen on either the burgers or the chips.

Oh really ?
I think the new slightly bigger size chips they adopted a year or so ago are great.
Always a perfect crunch on them, AND, the Bacon Delux Burger is my favourite of all time.

Oh really ?
I think the new slightly bigger size chips they adopted a year or so ago are great.
Always a perfect crunch on them, AND, the Bacon Delux Burger is my favourite of all time.

Admittedly I haven’t been there for 3 or 4 years. Not even sure where HJs in Warrnambool is. I don’t mind the Maccas loaded chips.

If even Lurch goes to these joints, I must be the only person left on BB who has never been to MuckDonalds or BurgerKing or whatever these US corporations are called here.

If even Lurch goes to these joints, I must be the only person left on BB who has never been to MuckDonalds or BurgerKing or whatever these US corporations are called here.
I can't say I have never been, but it has been over 10 years since I have been to one.
Why doesn't 'am' have an opposite contraction?

Is. Isn’t.
Does. Doesn’t.
Are. Aren’t.
Am. I’m not.

That’s weak as ■■■■.
Should be amn’t.

It’s worth a like.

I can't say I have never been, but it has been over 10 years since I have been to one.

15 odd years for me.
Good riddance, too.

Variable lane control as utilised on Queens Road and Johnston Street, my question is…
why isn’t this system adopted more widely on Melbourne roads in and around the CBD and beyond ?

After losing the ratings for the better part of a decade, at what point do Channel Nanna accept that bottle blondes and bottle blues are actually fark-all of the market?

Why are there only three tests this year? No I haven’t been paying attention.

Channel Nanna?

Nine?

What’s a bottle blue?

What's a bottle blue?

Well, a ‘blue bottle’ is a notorious jelly fish.
Bottle blue is a kind of ‘blue’.
In ye olde times, ‘blue’ was added to white garments in the wash to make them appear whiter… counter the yellowing.

At 1st I thought he somehow was referring to the “Blokey” blokes, … then I settled that it was Wimspk for “The Blue Rinse Set”.

What's a bottle blue?

A goon?