Dumb Questions Amnesty

not a question, but for those of you that are interested, the big jolly Santa Clause we all know and love was created by Coca-Cola for an add. True story
Nope snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/cocacola.asp
LOL...Rolled
Can't get rolled. It's an amnesty thread...right?
It’s amnesty for dumb questions. Not dumb statements.
Two petrol stations across the road from each other. One has petrol at 119.9c/l the other 144.9c/l.

A) why the huge difference and nothing from ACCC
b) why do people fill up at the one that’s 144.9c/l instead?

Because they’re going the other way.

Yup.

And you’ll notice the expensive one is always on the side that the most traffic is on, … into or out of the city.

I’ve seen them virtually swap pricing, one side to the other, from the morning, to the evening.

In this instance, it’s bell street which runs East to to west.

not a question, but for those of you that are interested, the big jolly Santa Clause we all know and love was created by Coca-Cola for an add. True story
Nope snopes.com/holidays/christmas/santa/cocacola.asp
LOL...Rolled
Can't get rolled. It's an amnesty thread...right?
It’s amnesty for dumb questions. Not dumb statements.

For future reference I must remember to put a question mark after each statement…just to be safe?

Why do myki ticket machines ask you if you want a receipt or not if it’s just going to print a receipt anyway?

Is it wrong to want to spit in your partners burger while your stuck having a weightloss shake? ■■■■■■ wife got a large big mac meal and I was stuck having my MAN Shake.

Is it wrong to want to spit in your partners burger while your stuck having a weightloss shake? ■■■■■■ wife got a large big mac meal and I was stuck having my MAN Shake.

WTF is a “man shake”?

WTF is a “man shake”?

themanshake.com.au/

Can you make alcohol out of grass?

Ahm…

Does grass have sugar in it?

Hmmmmm … white widow beer …

Grass skirts may…

No need to just dream anymore …

I see your cannabis beer and raise it with Bottled Instict from Yoni Beer.

http://orderyoni.com/

http://orderyoni.com/cache/preview/661bab70da719d0fbdbe9a49f86599fb.JPG

The secret of the beer lies in her vagina. Using hi-tech of microbiology, we isolate, examine and prepare lactic acid bacteria from vagina of a unique woman. The bacteria, lactobacillus, transfer woman’s features, allure, grace, glamour, and her instincts into beers and other products, turning them into dance with lovely goddess.

Not sure it sounds that great really. It seems a bit fishy to me!

I see your cannabis beer and raise it with Bottled Instict from Yoni Beer.

http://orderyoni.com/

http://orderyoni.com/cache/preview/661bab70da719d0fbdbe9a49f86599fb.JPG

The secret of the beer lies in her vagina. Using hi-tech of microbiology, we isolate, examine and prepare lactic acid bacteria from vagina of a unique woman. The bacteria, lactobacillus, transfer woman’s features, allure, grace, glamour, and her instincts into beers and other products, turning them into dance with lovely goddess.

Not sure it sounds that great really. It seems a bit fishy to me!

W
T
F

Mmmmm … I think I hear the hammer being lifted …

See, that is just one of the problems when people are science illiterate.

WTF is a “man shake”?

themanshake.com.au/

interesting, does it fill you up or are you still hungry afterwards?

Keep sticking to your health regime SB, you know it’s the best thing for you, keep going :slight_smile:

I am not sure…um…why is this…my question is…but…

1 Like