Dumb Questions Amnesty

Must have been very inconvenient to move a game at 1/4 time?

5 Likes

We played a few games there around that time as a neutral venue.
Remember watching us play against the saints, the tigers and the crows at PP around that time.
The crows game always stands out for me because of the announcement at half time about Diana. I think PP had lost a co-tenant and so a certain amount of games had to be played there to pay off the elliot stand l think.

1 Like

How often is acceptable to have a treat night? Me and my mate got into a discussion as he usually has it 3 or 4 times a week, whereas wife and I would be lucky to have it twice max (we try and limit it to once a week and being on Friday or Saturday night.

1 Like

Also, wanganeen kicked that bender from the pocket against the tigers.

Amazing goal, got to sit right behind it with my tigers cousin froffing at the mouth. Won a slab.

2 Likes

That was at the scoreboard end from memory. I was standing behind the goals for that as well.

1 Like

I’d say, for me, once every few months.

2 Likes

This was before Etihad. We played quite a few games at Princes Park through the 90s, generally against interstate teams, but I also remember a couple against Richmond…one was Justin Murphy’s first game where he kicked 5 against Wanga…another we were level at half-time and we won by 15 goals. Bradley Plain kicked a bag.

I’m not sure whether they restricted the number of games at the MCG each weekend.

1 Like

‘Ground rationalisation’ seemed to be the catchphrase.

As much as it sucked, I lived right nearby, and usually played footy somewhere between there and Melbourne Uni, so was always easy to catch a game.

1 Like

Depends what you mean by treat.:wink:

1 Like

Wife was told to lower her carb and fat levels as her liver blood tests came up slightly high.

No F&C friday night.

Yeah ‘treat night’…[quote=“SillyBilly, post:2691, topic:1187”]
Wife was told to lower her carb and fat levels as her liver blood tests came up slightly high.
[/quote]

You could do BBQ. Everyone loves BBQ.

Are you allowed to have fatty fish like salmon?

Yea we are allowed to have salmon and salad just can’t have bad fats and lots of carbs.

This is an unreal dish, can cook a taste home, and raven eat the fish next day.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/allrecipes.com/recipe/109297/cedar-planked-salmon/amp/

Don’t really need the cedar planks, but if you have a BBQ with a hood, you can get wood pellets and put them in a foil pouch and burn to make the smoke.

You’ll love it!

1 Like

Asian inspired rice?

2 Likes

As opposed to that British rice.

Just cleaned out the pantry. We got 13 bottles of vinegar, 11 different ones and a couple of double ups.

Is this too many?

1 Like

No… it’s exactly the right amount

3 Likes

Lol.

Nah, just invest in some baking soda and start selling Tinhillterror’s Own Cleaning Service.

1 Like

Put them on hot chips.

1 Like