Dumb Questions Amnesty

Why does Smack’s name usually appear on team sheets in capital letters, apart from the ‘c’?

Can’t recall seeing any other player’s name on a team sheet in that format.

McKenna

Today feels like a public holiday but I don’t think it is.

3 or 4? That’s a fkn routine, not a treat

4 Likes

Perfect amount to grab some glass jars, some fresh fruit and make a few different Shrubs. We used to make Balsamic Vinegar and Strawberry Shrub and sell it at the markets. With some fizzy water and ice it makes a fantastic drink. Even better if you add in some vodka!

Easy to do.

Stick the strawberries, cut in half in the jar. Add some sugar to them and let them sit for a bit to start juicing up. Then fill up with Balsamic Vinegar and let it sit for a few days in the fridge or on the kitchen shelf. Give it a shake every now and then and then enjoy the fantastic flavour!

You can make all different sorts with fruit and spices.

1 Like

Things I have seen in Toowoomba:

• A van with a Rodrigo Duterte bumper sticker
  • A ute with all manner of ‘F*** off we’re full’ stickers driven by an Asian couple
6 Likes

So you are saying that Ben is actually asian?

1 Like

BENFTA?

1 Like

This sounds very yummy. (especially with the vodka)

Can it be done with say an apple cider vinegar or white vinegar, am a bit tired of Balsamic vinegar. When you say a jar (for ratio), what size jar Warlock?

1 Like

Your pantry is too big tht :grin:

1 Like

What? You can never have enough vinegar.

Need to make the preserves in case its a long winter again.

Why is parking allowed on Punt Road?

I thought they were changing it to 24-hour clearway.

I remember thinking of going from Ormond to Northcote mid-Sunday arvo, and gave myself 75 minutes to get there for a movie. After an hour, I hadn’t reached Toorak Rd and gave up. Everybody so impatient that they blocked intersections. For one of the main north-south roads in Melbourne, it’s a disgrace.

Nothing on at the MCG that day either.

Simple solution for that: never go south of the river.

3 Likes

Should ANZAC biccies be soft and chewy or flat and crunchy?

1 Like

Soft and chewy and still about 100+ degrees because they just barely make it coming out of the oven.

1 Like

Good either way.

1 Like

Soft and chewy, double the golden syrup content.

Yep, just like Honey Joys. Great crispy or gooey.

3 Likes