Dumb Questions Amnesty

You pizz in your bedroom??

4 Likes

Thanks Warlock

Reminds me of when I was at a ferragosto street party in some bogan town in Lazio. Was hammered off about three drinks (how embarassment) and I obviously needed the loo. I went into this bar and found your typical weird Italian toilet, which is basically an elevated square bowl with no seat. Also, toilet paper is byo. So whilst Iā€™m absolutely busting, Iā€™m grabbing serviettes off tables. Then I arrive at this farking bizarre toilet, and I have to try and hover/squat so as not to fall in whilst hammered. I am small, I would look like the picture you have posted.
Also I was wearing one of those funny glitter hats, similar to what they sell in the party section of coles.

7 Likes

Pics or it didnā€™t happen.

1 Like

Very wise to wear a glittery hat - that helps people in your rescue!

8 Likes

I HATE cleaning the shower. I have tried every product on the market and they are all crap.

One day with my mother at her local continental deli, I saw that they had cleaning products as well. They had, in a spray bottle one called Sgrassatore Universale (translated means universal degreaser), thought I would give it a try. Itā€™s fantastic. You canā€™t walk away though. Just spray on, wipe over with a scrourer, you know those cheapy green squares, and rinse off. Sparkalarkaling.

(comes in Lemon or Lavender scent)

Can be used all around the house. Donā€™t know if you have any continental deliā€™s where you live, so perhaps try next time youā€™re in Melbourne.

Think Soulnet is in inner city so would probably have a better chance at finding it.

(oh those Italians not only are we good at fashion and food, but at cleaning product/s also) :grinning:

3 Likes

When is a ā€˜premiereā€™ legit way to describe a movie from 1986?

Tonight on Channel 7 WildCats (Premiere)

1 Like

Itā€™s either just being shown now coz it was garbage,(reviews on RT etc seem to back that up), or they do an underhanded bullshit trick, ā€¦ ā€œNetworkā€ Premiere.

Which means 1st time on this channel.

See it more & more these days, with so many channels & air time to fill, they are all getting desperate for (cheap) content, and are reviving things that other channels dropped the rights to long ago.

Along with the most banal yank content imaginable.

1 Like

Why does Luke Daaarce Darcy have the most annoying voice in the world?

Terry Wallet says hi.

• in a very cartoonish voice

Lol, true. Kelly U/wood is well in contention too.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of them when you stop and think about it.

Because dumbarse people have annoying voices.

3 Likes

Why is it when a person overdoses on Heroin or Ecstasy people claim that we need to legalise drugs.

Yet when a woman trys to import such needed drugs for users from Bogota and now faes 20years jail no own raises an eyelid?

Because a lot of the time (not all), the users are people who are in one way or another a little, or a lot, screwed up, often through no fault of their own, (often childhood trauma/ abuse etc) who get caught up with, and then stuck on drugs, through attempting to numb,ignore, forget the pain of that, and, although your extreme righties would scoff, can be, & IMO quite rightly are, seen as victims of drug addiction, because of that trauma.

Whereas those that would import & sell, are seen as, and often truly are, preying on those same peoples pain for profit.

The other thing is, thereā€™s not much talk of Legalizing drugs, (beyond Cannabis) but more decriminalising the use of them, for these reasons,

One is mostly really only hurting themselves, the other is profiteering from misery.

You can take this argument into alcohol and tobacco, and the misery they cause too,ā€¦ by far more than all illicit substances, (at least prior to Ice, ā€¦ likely still the same though), and the fact that Governments and others profit from the sale of these things hand over fist.

Conundrums galore ā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got a question for anyone here familiar with the hunting techniques of any predators. A month ago I went outside my place in Tempy (warrandyte Rd side) and discovered a small pile animal intestines on the lawn. Except for some stray grey fur that was it. No blood. Fully intact and no sign of any other part of the creature. Yesterday the same thing in the same spot. What am I dealing with here?

Jack the Ripper.

5 Likes

Funnily enough I watched a show the other day on some people who live in Alaska and how tough it can be. He had been setting snares to catch rabbits and each day he would go back and thatā€™s all that was left. Some entrails and bit of fur. They went on to find some large talon prints in the snow that indicated it would likely be a bald eagle that had been eating his trapped rabbits. So you probably got a bald eagle in your local area Iā€™d say.

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the best way to cut a dogs nails who absolutely hates it? And I mean hates it. As soon as I get near her nails she turns rabid and try to rip my arm clean off!( slight exaggeration).

Only idea I can think of is to take her to the vet and be put under which will cost me $250+.

Run her around on alot of concrete?

4 Likes