Dumb Questions Amnesty

Honey joys OR chocolate crackles?

1 Like

No concrete near by, We live on acerage. Worked in the old house as it was much smaller and in the burbs so sheā€™d file them down on walks

adjusted

3 Likes

What amount/size of entrails?

Ha, if sheā€™s scare of a pair of nail clippers sheā€™s gonna ā– ā– ā– ā–  bricks at a belt sander.

Someone said Foxes do that but it looked too clean. Thinking the victims were possums. You could actually be right about bird of prey though. An owl or eagle.

Are the entrails spread out in the shape of a pentagram? If so youā€™ve probably got a satanic serial killer in the 'hood.

2 Likes

Almost certainly an owl.

2 Likes

Chocolate crackles.

1 Like

Satanic serial killer owl?

2 Likes

Take her to a dog groomerā€¦ itā€™s amazing how well behaved animals are when their owners arenā€™t present. :slight_smile:

1 Like

or, a bald eagle

2 Likes

You mean a wedgie right?

No bald eagles here. (Unless McGoved is US based?)

Honey Joys.

Copha sucks. So greasy.

Treadmill lined with sandpaper?

ā€œGrand Sale Grand Saleā€ After reading the Bulldogsā€™ banner on the weekend, I had to find out who Frank Cozzo is. After a brief Google search must say it was worth the effort. That bloke is fantastic. Having said that, What I canā€™t believe is that people actually buy baroque style furniture. Has anyone here bought anything from Frank Cozzo?

2 Likes

To answer your question, no I am not of Mediterranean origin.

His furniture is appalling but heā€™s been in business for years. Who is buying it?