Yay, … Or nay??

Just farking no!!!

4 Likes

No, Its his mum.

1 Like

Ahm… how can I put this…

Yes and yes

1 Like

Right. Love a C& V sometimes, … but Tommy sauce just seems very wrong, … though some seem to think it’s ok,. like our own Tinny here, . and that’s fine,… no judgement.

But what to apply instead, if anything??

Some might say, it’s already got its sauce, … it’s inside,. the gravy.

But so then has a beef/meat one, … but we still add the sauce.

Anyone else tried or have any ideas??

1 Like

DarkArsePassenger.

3 Likes

BBQ Sauce

HP Sauce

Mustard sauce

1 Like

The only things I put dead horse on are meat pies, veg pasties and meat/veg pasties, and sausage rolls.

All other pies have sufficient flavouring/seasoning to not need sauce.

Chicken and veg pies don’t have gravy. Maybe a bit of a mornay or bechamel type sauce, which goes perfectly with a bit of the big red stuff

1 Like

young djr?

2 Likes

What is the origin of the expression “Joe the goose”? I know what it means but where did it come from?

How do you put condiments on a hotdog?
Does it go:
Bun, sausage mustard, tomato sauce, onion (on top)?
Or
Bun, snag, onion, mustard, mustard.

Mate insist the sauce goes over the onion. I reckon the onion goes on top because if it falls ofg, so does half the sauce and gets on you…

I go onion last, and forgo the dead horse for gherkin relish.

Lay them side by side.

If you’re doing cheese it probably tastes better melted, so maybe even go cheese, dog, sauce and onion.

Or try the chilean completo…standard hot dog with fresh chopped tomato, mashed avocado, mustard and mayo.

For me it’s sauce last, dunno why. But the hot dog doesn’t even touch the sides when I’m eating so no chance of anything falling on the ground.

If I’m feeling a little bit fancy at home it is sliced bread, butter, sausage, mozzarella, onion, tomato sauce, mustard.

If your using sliced bread, the sausage or dog MUST be diagonal, MUST! I seen some bloke at Bunnings the other day going horizontal/perpendicular to the crusts. WTF?

2 Likes