Dunkley to take us to the promised land (at a later date)

We got a contracted gun with 2 years left on his contract to come across we are going to need to pay overs

1 Like

Probably is the money. I’ll take it.

Guys, the WB flat out won’t trade him. Unless we give up something absolutely absurd

6 Likes

Remember when we injected our players with unknown substances giving them carte blanche to bend us over and do with us as they please?

2 Likes

I’ve seen him play, and I like him, but he wasn’t picked in the midfield this year in a side that finished 7th.

So we need to be very very careful we don’t overpay here

1 Like

Fair to say that the Dogs have nobody to blame but themselves that they find themselves in this situation.

If the reports are accurate and we are offering him 600k a year then what the hell were Dogs paying him.

He’s clearly still mostly potential but when he comes out of contract he will be 25 and still probably playing 4th fiddle behind their current midfield lineup.

At the Bombers he will be number 1 and with far greater opportunity to become a star of the comp making his next deal far greater.

1 Like

What if the trade involved Langford?

3 Likes

Ouch.

1 Like

Sold!!

2 Likes

If we are any chance of winning a flag then Dunks and Langford will need to run the show.

I can think of a blonde forward flank that could be useful in the Doggies setup though.

1 Like

laters stringer

1 Like

Not sure ho much value Cahill really has, but worth asking i suppose.

2 Likes

JD3

I thought Jimmy Stewart was your other boy.

He’s more strawberry blonde

1 Like

Give them the pick 8 from Carlton & Zaharakis, throw in Gleeson and get a couple of 2nd rounders & Dunkley.

Bargain!

Actually throw in Laverde as well.

And what about Dunkley’s brother?

Dunking Dodonuts.

2 Likes

What about him?

Dunkley will be a terrific acquisition. Really good get.

2 Likes