Dustin Fletcher, our hero hangs up his cape

Congratulations Dustin on becoming the number 1 games record holder at the EFC!

It's not just that you're reaching a significant milestone but i'm also congratulating you for the many, many years when I thought our team was in all sorts of trouble but there you were with the perfectly timed fist, the chase to stop a goal, the dive on the line or that long kick that gave us the open goal.

Thanks Dustin! May you keep playing for as long as your body and mind wishes to :) 

Bring on the 400

Well said, a champion in every facet of the game. Plays the game as it should be played (except for sticking the legs out to trip someone) and actually enjoys it. Doesn't train all that hard but knows exactly what he needs to do to get his body right for the next week.

Love him to death, an icon of the game.

Must play on until we can deliver him a flag, (or two)

A premiership to start, one in the guts, & one to finish is the ONLY way this career deserves to end.

Legend.

Hero, Legend, future bronze statue outside the MCG (with bronze vegemite toast in his hand). 

There aren’t enough good words to describe how awesome he is.

We’re lucky to have him.

Love him!!!

Not as tall as he looks on telly.

Fletch is just on 6 months older than me.

His continued longevity in the game is winning respect from everyone in football, whether you follow Essendon or not.

It is a joy and an inspiration to everyone involved in the game to see him continue to play at the highest level.

He almost out-gangles you!

Lol. "out-gangles", theres something you wont hear every day.

Freak of nature! The best game I’ve seen from him was up at the Gabba in 2000. His skills in the wet were amazing. I love him!

Hero, Legend, future bronze statue outside the MCG (with bronze vegemite on toast in his hand). 

Meat pie in one hand, beer in the other.

B&F through the best year any club has had. Champion player and still (outrageously) under-valued by the rest of the AFL community. Love him.

An absolute champion player on and off the field.

Mr. Last Line of Defence.

Hero, Legend, future bronze statue outside the MCG (with bronze vegemite on toast in his hand). 

Meat pie in one hand, beer in the other.

and 1/2 dozen donuts on...................................

what a super human

Could be our full-forward by the end of the year! 

His dad may be a teacher, but he forget to school Dustin on obeying the laws of physics.

Plays small?