Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Sweet, I’m assuming this is tax deductible?

1 Like

Well Norf is a charity, so yes, anything over two dollars will be fully deductible to you.

5 Likes

I think you mean Cotchin and Mitchell.

5 Likes

They haven’t won one

2 Likes

Never said they won anything.

Good Luck tomorrow Dusty, break a leg.

Or at least do a hammy ffs.

1 Like

I know, was just referencing my displeasure at those two having the medal

2 Likes

Dusty has no post career option, he is not a sharp person. He will take the money and run.

1 Like

$2185000 nzd

His old man owns a transport company and Dusty is in the process of doing some business studies. I’m sure he will be fine

Exactly, and a lot more… sexual assault by football players is probably at the top of covered up crimes.

1 Like

He struggles to tie his own boots.

He needs a massive payday

That’s a lot of time that need rattling.

Do they have the supporters to do so?

1 Like

Isn’t Dusty into some business with chopsticks?

Maybe we wouldn’t be the perfect fit for Dusty since he’s into wantong noodles, dim sims, egg rolls, cat sip, dog food and prawn crackers.
Be best if he went to Port and be done with it, him and Kochie can noodle kanoodle and chopstick it up all they like. After his career broadcast on Sunrise his financial tips and chop stick of the week award! A Richmong/Power supporters wet dream.

Its absolute loonacy if we cant match or go close to the Roos bid for this guy.
We couldn’t win a clearance to save ourselves for a period today.
Get serious Bombers!

Considering we were the only club chasing him when he was last out of contract, then walked back to Dichmind with his tail between his legs after announcing he will be leaving. On a much lower pay than was previously negotiated.

I’m pretty confident we have no chance of getting Martin.

Really?

I thought we had a chat but never made an offer?

Stevo from channel 7 flew to Auckland ahead of dusty and then met him coming off the plane.

Is there no lengths these guys won’t go to?

13 Likes

To be fair…
He’s lost all his houses on his rumours that he’s put his houses on.
Houses are cheaper in NZ than here.

13 Likes