Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

After watching the Princess Diana documentary on Channel 7, I really don’t think there’s anything they won’t do.

All the talk is on Roos vs Tigers only.

There has to be other teams still in the hunt behind the scenes, just not getting media chatter.

This is the likely Brownlow medalist as a free agent (aka costing nothing via a trade).

Hawthorn who has coughed up their first rounders and can’t trade next years to get anyone in particular.

1 Like

More to the point, someone told channel 7 that he’d be going to Auckland, ahead of time, so ‘stevo’ could beat him there. I wonder who, and I wonder why?

3 Likes

It was known that he was going to NZ during the finals bye last week, … I heard it on one of the Sunday shows or TF that he would be heading over, and would no doubt be discussing what to do going fwd with his old man before deciding.

Someone still tipped ch 7 off about the time/date of his flight. Shenanigans shenanigans…

2 Likes

Stevo’s a hard hitting investigative journalist, he has ways of finding this stuff out.

I really like that idea.

wut

I’ll give you 1.5 million reasons a year over the next 7 years.

1 Like

Lovely place North Melbourne, beautiful suburb and a beautiful ground.

Where do I sign up?

2 Likes

Fush me chups!

1 Like

Heard we might be getting his Dad on a one year deal as an inside mid as a sweetener?

1 Like

Please do a Judas announcement just before the final…

7 Likes

/thread

Re-signed? Or announced going to North?

He’ll re-sign Friday I reckon.

2 other new clubs have entered the race hmmmmmmmmmm

Four-ring circus.

He’s going to hawthorn?

typical.

Not coming to us