Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

I reckon one of them is Sydney

I just hope he leaves Richmond

ā– ā– ā– ā–  them

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what i think too. No way he is leaving and going to announce it during their finals series like that ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Ryder

4 Likes

If he hasnā€™t made his mind up/leaving he wonā€™t say anything until after finals.

If he staying he will obviously say it.

Going to really play havoc with the team and the fans if he comes back and says still to decide = GAWN!

If Richmond wins a final or two and he wins the brownlow he has them over a barrel.

Fans would riot if he left, the pressure will mount and Richmond will up their offer.

How many Chinese restaurants in Errol st?

I think heā€™s gone his old man will be telling him to take the money

Get him some decent headphones, was walking round with the OG iPhone ones. Cmon bombers get it done

Char Su House is underrated.
Although itā€™s more of a lunch place.

1 Like

If he announces his future this week, he is staying. If he announces after finals, he is going.

There is no way he will announce he is leaving prior to finalsā€¦NO WAY!

2 Likes

Think Oā€™Meara might take a paycut to get Martin to the Hawks.

Heā€™ll stay.

He will absolutely stay. If he was going to go this meeting with the old man would be taking place post season. He isnt going to derail his club season by ā€˜not announcingā€™ when his manager has said he will have reached a decision by the end of the week. Itā€™s all set up for a theatrical positive announcement before the first final. Carr has done it all very well and Dusty (should they win a grand final) will go down as one of the biggest heroes in Tiger history. Besides they will make up most of the difference through various payments inside the ASA and "opportunities"outside.

1 Like

Thatā€™s all we need, two ducking cheats at the same club

Cannot say enough how much of a cheating flog martin is

Is that the one with the buffet? Always thought it was very tasty, with the added spice of a decent chance of getting salmonella. :wink:

I think there are two, but it has been a while since Iā€™ve been to Errol street. I lived in North Melbourne about 10 odd years ago.

It had the usual buffet tables.
Itā€™s right near a Bakery Delight and a noodle place.

Used to work in the area and was a common ā€˜during the weekā€™ lunch location.

If ever there was a story hyped by the media for the media, this is it.
As if he is going to announce leaving Bitchmond right before the finals (yes I remember Ryder and there were a few other things at play with that).

1 Like

So ur thinking Watson out, Martin in and all they have to do is hand over the guernsey.
May get a more colourful crowd at the footyā€¦Iā€™m in.

Apparently he and his management are meeting with the tigers officials at the moment including Hardwick. Hopefully it means he is going but wanting to tell Hardwick personally, but good money will have him staying

Brendon Gale apparently told a Richmond sponsor this morning that Martin is staying.