Dustin martin quits richmond

This is massive news. MASSIVE.

The article last week focused on us as the AFLPA cleared the way for players to walk.

Then this! Players actually walking...and it is not us.

Suck it Wilson.

Pick 4 Gawn!!!!!!!!! Walked out. Seeya!

Culture!

Football is longer about football. It is a business.

Missing Link. The very player we need.

He would be a ■■■■■■ nice fit.

Edit: Allow for extra cash in the salary cap for several sessions of tattoo laser removal for neck and regular hair grooming to keep bogan locks under control.   

We need to play for him, absolutely the missing piece of the puzzle for us.

We need someone with neck tatts.

I don't think our cap could accomodate the 600K per year that he is after.

Also wouldn't think he would get past GWS or the Suns if he goes into the PSD.  

If Hawthorn lose Buddy I can see them chucking a fistful of dollars at DM.

They need a new dealer???

allegedly

Gee, been a hard couple of weeks for Tiger fans. Will be interesting to see how this one plays out. This kidd is a wild one but boy can he play. The Pie fans will be besides themselves and I think Eddie might be silly enough to bite. Reckon he'd be better off interstate away from the limelight.

Yes Please....

We have enough Forward options to let Crameri go and throw the cash at Martin ..

But having said that Dodo will ■■■■ it up somehow

Without getting ahead of ourselves, what can we offer them exactly? I mentioned before, we have a lack of draft picks. So would they be interested in any of players (of course, if he indicates his will to pursue an offer from us).

If we offer him enough money and is committed to coming here then I’ll offer Richmond:

Picks (lol), Bellcho and Myers.

Don’t think bellcho or myers wants to go though.

The article last week focused on us as the AFLPA cleared the way for players to walk.

Suck it Wilson.

Culture!

He hasn't walked out mid-contract. Uncontracted players part ways with clubs every year. This has got nothing to do with the AFLPA.

Richmond have had a full time staff member looking after him, I wonder why they needed to put that in place?

I wonder why two StKilda players were told not to travel overseas with him?

No doubting his ability but I would question why he can't run out games, seems to play two quarters of good footy and then disappear.

Not sure about this bloke.

Wouldn't want him. The sole reason being that I'd have to put up with various commentators jizzing themselves about his elite 'fend-offs' every time I watched a replay of our games.

I'm so torn.

If we offer him enough money and is committed to coming here then I'll offer Richmond:
Picks (lol), Bellcho and Myers.
Don't think bellcho or myers wants to go though.

Good player but not worth Bellcho + another player. Let alone picks.

Just for the record, I'd still prefer to keep Bellcho.

I'm so torn.

Hi Natalie

Suck it Wilson.

Culture!

He hasn't walked out mid-contract. Uncontracted players part ways with clubs every year. This has got nothing to do with the AFLPA.

I know mate.

My point was they made a big fuss last week about the fact that players could walk. The story wasn't "Players have walked...."

So it was basically a none story but a big deal was made of it.

This is actually a story. a Massive one. And the best thing is it is not running to Caro's script! hahaha!

If he quits he no longer is a richmond person so why trade...is it not the same as when Ball left Stkilda and McPhee left us...they walked into the draft

I personally would love him at the club,

He can play forward or mid, has a bit of x factor about him... does go missing at times but he's only 22

no way we can get him with no draft picks and a tight salary cap