Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

I thought this thread was about Dean Martin

I thought this thread was about Dean Martin

Too late the tin rattlers are after Dean as part of the youth policy

All Australian who will go top 5 - maybe higher - in the brownlow.

There may be a million reasons not to get this guy, but ability isnā€™t one of them.

Heā€™s an elite talent.

So AA is important now? When Zerrett missed out it was ok around here because who gives a toss about AA?? Interesting. Iā€™d pick Zachy ahead of Martin for a whole host of reasons, including on field skill so AA really ainā€™t worth much.

Iā€™m ok with it being the worst comment ever in the history of blitzā€¦ I still donā€™t rate Martin and never will. Just do not like the bloke.

I donā€™t like him either.

That wasnā€™t the point.

And I noticed you left out the brownlow bitā€¦ Ended up being 3rd, didnā€™t it? But I suppose Zach Merrett didnā€™t win the brownlow, so Martin is sh*t

Would it be shallow to admit I want him now after his Brownlow feats?

Donā€™t want.

He could be the best player in the league, but I still wouldnā€™t want that flog at the club.

How many flog Essendon have?

ā– ā– ā– ā–  gets through but colloquial for aroused doesn't? Blitz filter pls

Because a ā– ā– ā– ā–  Reynolds is a prerequisite?

Logic like that gets me ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

Aroused

apart from threatening to chopstick someone, what has he actually done that gives him such a bad reputation? jake pushup king had the same sort of friends and hes universally adored

apart from threatening to chopstick someone, what has he actually done that gives him such a bad reputation? jake pushup king had the same sort of friends and hes universally adored
He'd almost certainly hold the club to ransom next contract period.

You mean by the ****heads at the footy show?

His ability to out Vegas Dane Swan in the off Season.

His use of prescription drugs with Connors

His ability to rock up to training hung as ā– ā– ā– ā– 

His ability to distance many team mates

The general company he keeps

He is an deadset gun footy player but IMHO a ticking timebom off field.

Can we have DM on one of those TV shows where they cover up bad tattoos? I want to see him go in and explain how his neck tats are ruining his life, how they drove him to attack a lady with chop sticks and how he wants them out of his life. Then I want to see what they come up with to solve the problem

PINGAS
Sooooo happy, he must be such a nice boy...
Can we have DM on one of those TV shows where they cover up bad tattoos? I want to see him go in and explain how his neck tats are ruining his life, how they drove him to attack a lady with chop sticks and how he wants them out of his life. Then I want to see what they come up with to solve the problem

Guillotine

His ability to out Vegas Dane Swan in the off Season.

His use of prescription drugs with Connors

His ability to rock up to training hung as ā– ā– ā– ā– 

His ability to distance many team mates

The general company he keeps

He is an deadset gun footy player but IMHO a ticking timebom off field.

also didnā€™t it come out last time he had pretty much no ability outside of the help of others to even function on a day to day basis with everyday life tasks ?

He tried to walk out on the club last time and no one wanted him cos he was too much of wanker in general. Just cos heā€™s got better onfield theoretically ( iā€™m not sure fending off players and the ability to kick it long are the best judgements of a players worth, but hey the media rave about him so he must be good right), doesnā€™t mean heā€™s still have a mssive risk off field.

Also would you really want someone who even after trying to walk and no one wanting him, and the tigers sticking by him, is trying to do the same thing again, allegedly ?? what sort of loyalty are people expecting from someone like that ?

Dustyā€™s doing it wrong.

If I was the Tigers Iā€™d be flogging him off for a massive draft bounty, his value would never be higher again.

They would get two top ten picks for him. Throw in Prestia as a replacement and they have a future.

If I was the Tigers I'd be flogging him off for a massive draft bounty, his value would never be higher again.

They would get two top ten picks for him. Throw in Prestia as a replacement and they have a future.

Didnā€™t they try that last year and nobody wanted him?