Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Scum bag thug. Not for us. I have it on very good authority that he needs minding in the off season all of the time.

apart from threatening to chopstick someone, what has he actually done that gives him such a bad reputation? jake pushup king had the same sort of friends and hes universally adored

You mean by the ****heads at the footy show?

from what ive seen of him he seems decent enough. hangs around some shoddy people but im not sure that make you a bad person.

Scum bag thug. Not for us. I have it on very good authority that he needs minding in the off season all of the time.

Loves house boats sleepless nights and pig hunting

His ability to out Vegas Dane Swan in the off Season.

His use of prescription drugs with Connors

His ability to rock up to training hung as ■■■■

His ability to distance many team mates

The general company he keeps

He is an deadset gun footy player but IMHO a ticking timebom off field.

You must watch training drills very very closely…

Similar to half the posters on this site really…

apart from threatening to chopstick someone, what has he actually done that gives him such a bad reputation? jake pushup king had the same sort of friends and hes universally adored

You mean by the ****heads at the footy show?

from what ive seen of him he seems decent enough. hangs around some shoddy people but im not sure that make you a bad person.

Hey, I hang around a lot of unsavoury people, also.
I just…don’t eat them.

DO.NOT.WANT.

EVER.

Loves house boats sleepless nights and pig hunting

But are there any knocks on him?

Wonder if Dusty likes the Gold Coast, Plenty of Bikies, GC have plenty of picks to pay…

If Bennell can walk around Surfers ■■■■■■ at all hours and only get busted once, Dusty should do ok.

If I was the Tigers I'd be flogging him off for a massive draft bounty, his value would never be higher again.

They would get two top ten picks for him. Throw in Prestia as a replacement and they have a future.

Didn’t they try that last year and nobody wanted him?

Plenty wanted him but not the baggage, he has the appearance he has cleaned up his act and is making good on his talent on field.

Trent Cotchin had to teach him how to pay a ■■■■■■■ telephone bill.

seriously, how dumb is this guy?

You’re obviously not a Telstra customer.
You can’t even Bpay that ■■■■■.

Is this thread still going?

We wont get him, but i couldn’t give 2 fks what he does really because he’s a very, very good footballer. Like we’ve never had blokes play up. He’s tattooed to the eyeballs and rocks a mullet, he’s a different character, so half you prunes automatically dont want him

He’d single handily do to us what danger did to geelong. The guy is elite

Can’t remember that being a decisive factor in a game of footy…

We wont get him, but i couldn't give 2 fks what he does really because he's a very, very good footballer. Like we've never had blokes play up. He's tattooed to the eyeballs and rocks a mullet, he's a different character, so half you prunes automatically dont want him

Call me shrivelled but no. He will be shot at an airport eventually.

We wont get him, but i couldn't give 2 fks what he does really because he's a very, very good footballer. Like we've never had blokes play up. He's tattooed to the eyeballs and rocks a mullet, he's a different character, so half you prunes automatically dont want him

Call me shrivelled but no. He will be shot at an airport eventually.

Yeah, but the compensation pick would be a high first rounder.

I like your logic. How they put hird at the check in will be the interesting part.

Credit where it's due. Their 24/7 app is pretty good.

Dustin Martin can stay right where he is. He’s the type of guy that is one schooner or cone away from prison.

Funny. I bpay my Telstra bills.