Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Trent Cotchin had to teach him how to pay a ■■■■■■■ telephone bill.

seriously, how dumb is this guy?

You’re obviously not a Telstra customer.
You can’t even Bpay that ■■■■■.

Funny. I bpay my Telstra bills.

From your account is possible.

I like keeping all my bills on credit. Can’t do it by credit (last I checked).
If it weren’t for the Telstra App (which I have to set a monthly reminder to pay) I’d just top up my account and wait until it got into debit.

I prefer setting my bpayment as soon as I get the bill to pay two days before the due date.
Can’t do that from a credit card with Telstra.

If it weren’t for the Telstra App (which I have to set a monthly reminder to pay) I’d just top up my account and wait until it got into debit.

I prefer setting my bpayment as soon as I get the bill to pay two days before the due date.

k

We wont get him, but i couldn't give 2 fks what he does really because he's a very, very good footballer. Like we've never had blokes play up. He's tattooed to the eyeballs and rocks a mullet, he's a different character, so half you prunes automatically dont want him

He’d single handily do to us what danger did to geelong. The guy is elite

He’s just mis-understood?

The Dustin Martin / Telstra customer support thread.

Which has the worse reputation, Martin or Telstra?

Looks more like a fancy set of A Probes than chopsticks

k

The BPay info is on the pdf if you download it and appears on the bill summary screen in the 24/7 app.

Despite this I still don’t want Dustin Martin, his mullet or his fully sick sleeve.

Maybe sticks for electronic drums

Exactly how deep do you think the A is?

Crikey!

We wont get him, but i couldn't give 2 fks what he does really because he's a very, very good footballer. Like we've never had blokes play up. He's tattooed to the eyeballs and rocks a mullet, he's a different character, so half you prunes automatically dont want him

I don’t rate him as highly as alot of people, he has some skill, but the media rave way too much about anything he does, it could kick it 50 meters backwards and miss a richmond player by 100 meters, the opposition could walk it in from that mistake and they’d still cream themselves over how good he is and it’s just unfortunate that he stuffed up.

I am curious about your last line though.
Richmond have finished highler than us after regular seasons, and bombed out first week of finals with Said player in the side, yet somehow he comes to us, and will take us to a prelim, cos danger who is miles ahead of him, did it with geelong ?
How does that work ?

Martin would fix all of our problems.

Martin would fix all of problems.
Excepting those involving algebra.

Or any addition for that matter

I don’t rate him as highly as alot of people, he has some skill, but the media rave way too much about anything he does, it could kick it 50 meters backwards and miss a richmond player by 100 meters, the opposition could walk it in from that mistake and they’d still cream themselves over how good he is and it’s just unfortunate that he stuffed up.

Richmond have finished highler than us after regular seasons, and bombed out first week of finals with Said player in the side, yet somehow he comes to us, and will take us to a prelim, cos danger who is miles ahead of him, did it with geelong ?
How does that work ?

How hard is it to work out? Our team is much better than the rest of Richmond, so if he comes to us he improves us to a higher level

How does that work ?

How hard is it to work out? Our team is much better than the rest of Richmond, so if he comes to us he improves us to a higher level

yet like i said, after the regular season, they've finished higher than we have recently.

Thinking we are better than richmond and actually being better are two totally different things.

Multiplication is fine though

10 caps @ $30 each? Here’s $300, keep the change

Martin would fix all of our problems.

Including the call divert function?

Chopsticks on the menu again ?

Dons eye top talent
Matt Thompson afl.com.au November 23, 2016 11:25 AM

John Worsfold and his coaching team are keen to add another ‘A-grade’ player to the mix.

As Essendon prepares to stock up on young talent in Friday night’s NAB AFL Draft, the club is also preparing to lure an ‘A-grade player’ to Tullamarine next year.

The Bombers have decided on who they’ll call out with pick one in Sydney this week but are keeping the decision in-house.

However looking further ahead, fans will be salivating at the prospect of the Bombers having a serious crack at the free agency pool in 12 months time, with the club declaring it has plenty of salary cap space to work with.

“We’re actually in a pretty good position now,” Essendon football manager Rob Kerr said this week.

“Part of our plan going forward is that we’d be chasing an A-grade player to come into the club over the next one to two years.”

Fremantle Brownlow medallist Nat Fyfe and Richmond dynamo Dustin Martin headline the list of potential free agents at the end of 2017.

Also there is Swans midfielder Josh Kennedy and Hawks premiership defender Grant Birchall.

“I think one of the really good achievements over the last few years has been how we’ve been able to manage the cap,” Kerr said.

"People forget we have lost some good players along the way, (Patrick) Ryder, (Jake) Carlisle, (Michael) Hibberd, (Jake) Melksham.

“You have those in your numbers so that does generate some space.”

Having won just three games with its depleted side in 2016, the Bombers go into the national draft with the top pick after no other club made a serious pitch in the trade period.

“There’s probably only GWS and Gold Coast that had the means to do it because they had a bunch of early picks,” he said.

“That was going to be a pick swap, but in terms of a player no one came to us.”

The Bombers are expected to take up to five players in Friday night’s draft.

Being keen to pick up an elite player, and actually pulling it off… two completely different things.

Nothing new really. We know our cap is looking pretty good. We know that we’ll be trying to chase players. Whether it actually happens is a different matter.