Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

no way dusty’s manager allows him to come to us. probably has a hard enough time burying media stories already.

Josh Kelly!

“No dickheads”

That is all.

"No dickheads"

That is all.

Concur, especially if they make it so obvious
Gun.

Want.

To shoot him?

Martin would fix all of our problems.

Didn’t know he was a hitman as well.

FYFE

A lot will depend on how the team goes in relation to Richmond and Fremantle. If the tigers keep falling back into their hole and Freo don’t bounce back like a lot of people expect, then we are a huge chance IMO. I genuinely think with a bit of luck we can finish anywhere between 8th to 3rd on the ladder in 2017, given the quality of our non-best 22 players. We will then sell that promise along with a million dollar per season contract to lure Dustin Martin or Nat Fyfe to Tullamarine for the 2018 season.

Midfield of 2018:

Watson, Myers, Heppell, Fyfe/Martin, Zerrett, Parish, Pick 1, Zaka and Colyer.

With cameos from Fantasia.

Fair bit of class in that midfield.

Don’t want dustin martin!
However, if we did get him, imagine the articles cw would write!

DO NOT WANT MARTIN… Only a matter of time before this bloke comes undone and it will be a blaze of glory when it happens.

John Ralph’s new EFC jumper would be set on fire

.... However, if we did get him, imagine the articles cw would write!

I was dead set against getting him, but after reading this changed my mind. Do it, Jackets. Just to ■■■■ her off.

DO NOT WANT MARTIN... Only a matter of time before this bloke comes undone and it will be a blaze of glory when it happens.

Ben Cousins V2.0
And even if he managed to do a Swan instead of a Cousins I still wouldn’t want him

A lot will depend on how the team goes in relation to Richmond and Fremantle. If the tigers keep falling back into their hole and Freo don't bounce back like a lot of people expect, then we are a huge chance IMO. I genuinely think with a bit of luck we can finish anywhere between 8th to 3rd on the ladder in 2017, given the quality of our non-best 22 players. We will then sell that promise along with a million dollar per season contract to lure Dustin Martin or Nat Fyfe to Tullamarine for the 2018 season.

Midfield of 2018:

Watson, Myers, Heppell, Fyfe/Martin, Zerrett, Parish, Pick 1, Zaka and Colyer.

With cameos from Fantasia.

Fair bit of class in that midfield.

What? No Walla.
John Ralph's new EFC jumper would be set on fire

He’s probably already chucked it in a skip that someone has already put their dead cat in.

NEITHER WANT NOR NEED THIS RICHMOND BOGAN

FYFE.

Do it.

We’ll end of with Birchall. Another damn HBF’er.

Very good player Martin - I want a change of role if he comes to EFC - I'd want him to play as more of an inside midfielder, spend 30% forward, and to straighten up his play - As is stands now he spends too much time outside and is indirect in his play - Despite concerns about his off-field preparation, Martin has missed 5 games of footy in 8 years and 3 of those games were a club imposed suspension.

I think it’s the club imposed suspensions that are worrying people, not so much his preparation.

Many players have experienced club imposed suspensions.

I know. But you’re saying that people on here are concerned about his preparation when most are actually concerned about his off-field antics. If he wasn’t such a dumb ■■■■ off field then I doubt anyone would have any hesitation of trying to sign him.

Has put contract talks on hold to end of year.

Gone.