Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

They’re both crimes.

You mean an incident as an 18 year old, and 8 years later has had no off field incidents since. Plus is a member of our clubs leadership group.

Yep, I wonder why we’ve kept him on our list.

3 Likes

You’re smarter than that - but you insist on thinking others are stupid.

1 Like

Simple rule.
No dickheads.

3 Likes

nor did we. I’m not sure he’s a good fit for us tho…

Wish that could be applied around here

2 Likes

Instaflag

1 Like

He makes me think so much of Lovett. We spent so much time managing him, but still there were incidents. However, on field he was electric.

St Kilda pick him up which IMO was a good move for them. Should have been the difference in a grand final. But they were not used to managing him and he’d blown up and destroyed the relationship with the playing group inside six months. Think Dusty might be the same for someone who takes him from the tigers.

3 Likes

Our guys would get culture-shocked.

1 Like

Hate to say it but I only have to read the names of the regular posters and can guess 99% of the time yay or Nay to Dusty. we are a predictable lot.

Still reckon we want Kelly.

Just don’t see why Dusty would be so sick of where he is and won’t get the money he wants.

Pffft.

Why would we want Martin when we got a Begley?

4 Likes

Is a midfield jet

Will help us win games

Can go forward and kick goals

Sign him up. If it means hiring a whole team of minders to keep him on the straight and narrow then so be it

1 Like

baloteli style it

So you’re saying…whatever it takes?

2 Likes

Exactly, what could go wrong…

You’d think he’d be able to ice games for Richmond, considering his experience.

Dustin Martbringhimin

4 Likes

Ill pack his bag Dustin case…

1 Like

Im gonna find it hard supporting this bloke for a long time. up until the season starts and hes picking up 30 possessions and 3 goals a game.

Dont think well get him though, would rather Zak Jones and develop one of our kids