Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

Zac Merrett won’t have to worry. His next contract with us will be hefty. Especially after he wins the brownlow.

He isn’t a contested beast however. Nor really does he rip games by scruff of neck like Dusty does.

I don’t think he’d care too much if Dusty is on a bit more than he is if it helps the team win a flag or 4.

Look at Boyd at Dogs. He isn’t even in their top 10 players. But he basically helped win them a flag.

Bont is probably on $600k and he wouldn’t care one iota.

1 Like

Subtitles on the telly tells me that we may interested in Mutton from a contract spectre.

3 Likes

I think its a stupid point though.

Dustin is in the prime of his career, and one of the premier players of the comp. Of course he’ll be earning heaps.

Well that’s good, as long as the people handing out the contracts aren’t laughing at you for being the lowest paid dummy there.

Maybe that should read - as long as you aren’t the lowest paid dummy there.

How much have you been laughed at?

Do you know that or are you just guessing?

Far from the lowest paid there but on the same token not one of the highest. It’s not always about money, plenty of other perks and stuff that only a few of us get away with

2 Likes

haha, lots, I don’t like being the dummy though.

I thought it was his brother

So…

What’s it like being a Giggolo?

Ha!
I’d have to pay the customers lol

2 Likes

I gotta get better to earn that amount?

Both i believe

Cheers IT The way I read it once we lock JD in we will target a FA be it Dusty or somebody else. Zak will settle for whatever as he’s loyal. He’ll be on decent coin but not JD like coin. Just leave DP to stitch up also and if we can get him for 2 or 3 on about $350-450k we’d be happy? Leave plenty in the cap if a few retire at end of year AKA Jobe, Stants, Hock, Bobcat…

Why are we talking Zerrett? He’s signed up to 2021.

So you have a guy that earns 10x what you do?
I make good coin but seriously what industry are you in @Aceman ?

ace is in waste management.

1 Like

Logistics
Was a tongue in cheek reply saying 10 times the amount. Probably a dozen guys in SA on $300k plus and our big boss is probably on $4m plus

umm, so are there people you work alongside, getting paid more than you? Or was that tongue in cheek too?

I’ve had to choose a job three times where I had two options. The only one I regret is where I toook thee higher paying job.