3 Likes

Granted, but I stand by:

BRING
HIM
THE
■■■■
IN

2 Likes

Whatever we offer has to be more than what Tigers can to ensure they don’t match it.

1.6M is insane amounts of money don’t think they’d get close to matching it. They’d have Jack and Cotchin on some major coin.

I reckon we more than cover it without the new pay arrangement.

BJ, Stanton, Watson, Hocking, Bird. you’d not really expect all of them to be back next year (basically only BJ and he’d be on a much smaller contract).

Can still draft more kids, so we’ve got players on the list but with smaller pay packets.

I doubt we’d do this if the young guns we’re wrapped up, or at the very least we were getting some significant compensation for them.

BJ’s contract was heavily front ended from memory

I thought some said it was backended. anyway, still think we can do it. people have been chesting puffing about a WAR CHEST and if we don’t have 1m+ free its a ■■■■ fkg war chest.

1 Like

Call me jaded, call me scarred by essendon posturing before. But so help me if we leave 2017 trade period with another bird type midfielder, im gonna not change the fact that I buy a memberships but be gloating a lot.

2 Likes

Fyfe huh.
Excellent

3 Likes

Dangerfield IN

1 Like

■■■■ human. Don’t want him anywhere near my club.

4 Likes

1.6 million holly ■■■■

You can be serious? he’ll transform our midfield.

Patton…again!

All of these other names sound great, but Josh Kelly would absolutely transform us as a football team. I would take him over just about any other player in the comp.

1 Like

Equates to over 70k per game?

That is some serious money.

If all this is just to ■■■■ with North I’d also be happy

2 Likes

We haven’t made a play for an “marquee” player in ages. This is kind of exciting.

For the reason, I think Dusty is absolutely worth that money. Him, Merrett, Heppell etc in our midfield :heart_eyes:

1 Like