Dustin Martin is Chopsticking with Richmond

:money_with_wings:

4 Likes

settle misty ā€¦

1 Like

He threatened a woman and the AFL did their usual bullying of the victim leading her not to persue. Heā€™s lucky still to be playing.

I donā€™t want that sort of person near us, regardless of how he well he plays football.

11 Likes

I agree however Kelly will cost our next two years first rounders as a starter. Dusty and Rocky are FA so cost us no picks. We could get either or both of them in and still keep all our picks.
On that basis my preferred option is FA

1 Like

Ahh yes, the chopstick incident. We found out today how much the media loves a good story.

Wouldnā€™t touch Martin with a ten foot chopstick.
Great footballer, but there is more to a team, and a culture, than that.
And you canā€™t polish a turd.

But like you, wouldnā€™t even consider Kelly because of the cost.

4 Likes

haha quality

FAP FAP FAP

2 Likes

ITS THE E-TALKING

Iā€™d take Dusty in a heartbeat but Iā€™d think the club would be thinking more along your lines and will take a very conservative approach. I donā€™t see the club taking a punt on him

Agreed. Except I donā€™t know what the female equivalent of fap is?! :thinking:

In: Ty Zantuck

1 Like

Iā€™ll administer his meth if it means we win a flag.

6 Likes

bean flick ?

2 Likes

No chance.

And I doubt itā€™s even a smokescreen despite what Fog said. Reckon itā€™s just a story for the sake of making a story. I doubt we will be very active in this FA period

1 Like

Smokescreen so that Richmond use up all their cap. Then operation get Shaun Grigg goes into overdrive. Oh yeah!

6 Likes

We are finally going to land Caddy!!!

7 Likes

Coke is fine. Ice no.

1 Like

I have a very bad feeling about Caddy. Can just see it, we will finally in a position to win a final for the first time in years. Playing against Richmond a goal up in red time and Caddy pops up to kick the winner. Itā€™s going to happen.

Donā€™t put it down, pass it around

1 Like